Chapter 19

SO YEAH I NEVER WENT TO SLEEP ITS LIKE 6... AM I CANT EVER SLEEP ANYMORE. ANYWAYS  .

Alexandra POV

We got off the plane, we said our good byes to our new friend Christina. We had the police pick us up, they was really sweet, to  us.  They drop us off the a hotel and we got all ready to see Maria, We bought some stuff for her.

"Alright we have her she at the police station, she just got out of the hospital" The cop said as we walk down stairs, Paul is gonna met us there at the police station. I forgot to say that we brought him along, yeah know just in case something happens.

"Oh yeah okay" Niall talks.

"Alright, we are just about ten to 15 minutes away."

"Alright."

Then we get into the car and start driving, did i say that cops cars are not comfy at all ! (They really not -.- its plastic and hard ... dont ask how i know... i just do)

Im so excited to see her! Im just so ahh i cant wait there is no words right now to say what im feeling.

Im lost in my excitement of seeing her again, when we get out of the police car to see Paul we go in the police station and Niall and I are holding hands. He nerves i can tell..

We are walking in and he goes to his office where she be with other cops.. I see in on a chair drinking apple juice's. She turns her hand and scream.

"Mommy!!!!!!"

"Hi baby girl" I cry out

"Dadddy!!!!"  

I already holding her just not to hurt her because she has bruise all over her, and i can tell on her arms and legs, and a cut lip. Niall and I and Maria are just hugging each other for a little bit.

"We took her a bath, and gave her some new cloths. & Feed her." The girl officer said, in her thick Irish accent.

"Thank you so much" Niall said standing up and whipping his hears.

"Your welcome.. "

She shake Niall hand. And i pick up Maria, she looks older, and taller.. She lost weight?

"I miss you so much mommy and daddy"

"We miss you like crazy princess" Niall says to her while kissing her on top if the head.

"Paul can you go get the car ready we be there in a bit. Take Maria and put her in the car for us please" I ask

"Yeah sure, come on Maria we got snacks in the car!" He said while picking her up.

"Wheres mommy and daddy going?" She ask. Whipping her tears.

"They are going to talk to the nice people here, they come back trust me"

"Okay......."

Then they left to the car, and we talked to the people of who toke her, and what had happen to the people.

"It was a girl name Amy, and her friend Samuel , turns out someone didn't like that fact that you guys had a kid together...." The nice man officer told us.

"Wait... Amy....... Amy Moryphy?" Niall ask.

"Well yes actually, how did you know?"

"Because that was my ex girl friend for about two years when i live back here."

"Wait what?!" I ask a little confused. Why would she do that? How do she know where we live. Why. I ask my self.

"Do you know the boy? Samuel Calbert?"