Chapter 14

Zayn POV

Today is Maria today, we are having a big party for her, everyone is here there's a lot of people here, friends, family. No two people are missing, Maria Mom and Dad, where can they be? Everyone is enjoying their self everyone came about a hour ago, and everyone is looking for Alexandra and Niall, where... they better not me doing that on Maria birthday while we have a house full of guest. I kinda dont even want to go to their room, but i have to tell them that everyone is here and they been looking for you!

I walk up to the house, and open the door and right when i see walk in the back door, i see them coming from the living room, Niall's house is big you can get lost in it, same as every body else.

"Where have yall been?" I ask them

"We just took a shower!" Niall said like he was hiding something.

"Uhm ok?"

"Okay then, well lets go then."

We walk out to everyone was at.

Alexandra POV

I saw everyone. all my friends and family, people that Niall works with, people i work with and their children running around having fun eating, playing have a great time. Niall and I are talking to my family, and then i have a surprise for him, They should be here any minute.

I look at Niall watch it read 5:18 pm, yeah they should be here by now. I heard the door bell but i could of barley hear it. "I'll be right back." I said giving Niall a kiss on the check and getting off of his lap, we was all laughing and talking, talking about story's and what not. "Where you going?"  Niall ask. "I'll be right back, just in side real quick" I said walking into the house.

I walk to the front door, i see people there and i'm 99.99 % that's Niall Brother, mom, sister n law and dad. I open up the door and there they was. Up the Horan Family ! Niall is gonna be happy to see him, i just dont spent over 1000 dollars on them for nothing!

"Hello! Come on in!" I said to them.

"Ohai Sis n law!" His brother said to me.

"Hello.. Whoa your more beautiful then i imagine !" Denise says with a smile on her face.

"Hi." His mother said to me, Ermm.... she doesn't really like me. Who knows why.

"Hello love! How its it going?" His father said to me.

"Im doing good, how about your self?"

"Doing just fine!"

"Where do we put our stuff at?" Niall mother said in angry tone of voice.

"Oh uhm up here, if you want to be down stairs yall can if you want, wherever your comfy."

"Where do you and My wonderful son is staying?"

"We are upstairs..."

"I'll be downstairs then."

"Ill be up stairs" Greg says happily.

"Ill be with my husband" Denise said.

"I'll be down stairs with Maura."  bobby saying annoyed at Maura.

"Oh okay, that's fine with me. Here i show you your rooms?" I said to Greg as a question.

"Alright." He said with a smile.

"I'll be right back to show you your rooms" I said to Bobby, and Maura.

As Greg and I and his wife walk up the stairs.