he scrunched up his face. "don't even think like that." "i already did." "llama neck ass bitch." "giraffe neck ass bitch."

"they using bad words," some little kid pointed out to his sister. "you guys gotta go to time out," the sister says.

"are you guys fighting?" "aren't you famous?" "are you guys married?" they say throwing questions at us.

"no-" "how bout you mind your fucking busin-" "what he meant to say was," i said nudging his shoulder. "we're just using grown up words. you guys think it's bad but it's not when your an adult."

they nodded and turned back around in their seats. "you would be a terrible father." i say. "thanks." he said leading us out the theatre.

as we were walking i spotted jordon somewhere talking to this other girl. he still had that bandage on his shoulder. he noticed me too and started walking my way.

"uh, let's walk the other way." i said turning around. "what's wrong?" nahmir asks. "we came in from this side." "no we didn't. we came in from that side" "are you sure?" i pretend to ask even though i knew he was right.

"aye can i talk to you?"

we both turnt around to see jordon. "no the hell you can't talk to her so you can move the fuck on." nahmir said stepping away from me and towards him.

"nigga chill out i just wanna say a few things to her!" "but im pretty sure she don't give a fuck about what you have to say." nahmir told him.

"what do you want?" i asked. "i wanted to tell you.. i didn't want to do what i did to you. i was forced to. but i really like you, and i don't want you to hate me."

"she already does." nahmir said. "nobody asked you to speak for her. move the fuck along." "i should slap the fuck out of you." nahmir said about to punch him before i blocked him.

"im not about to let y'all cause a whole ass scene in public," i said standing in between them.

"genesis i hope you feel the same way. you can't forget that time we kissed." jordon said and walked off. well he wasn't lying. but he was trying to make nahmir mad.

"so you kissing this nigga now?" he asked. "it was only one time. you wouldn't even care." "get the fuck out my face." he said walking out the main doors. i rolled my eyes and followed him.

"nahmir stop being so fucking stubborn." i said following him to the car. "i don't care. just get in the car and don't talk to me." he said. we both stepped in at the same time.
the car ride was silent.

-
"why's he so mad?" jay asked when we got home. "why're you still dating purple australia ?" nahmir asked sarcastically. jay sucked his teeth. "man, i should fight you."

i had changed into different clothes bc the other ones were wet , all credit due to nahmir.

"nahmir please talk to me." i pleaded but he ignored. "he mad cause he still ain't smash yet," glizzy joined. "that's tuff." "your neck's tuff too." nahmir replied.

"you can't just come up in here dissin everybody. what's wrong with you cuz?" manny asked.

"he's on his period. buy him some pads guys." glizzy said earning laughs from everyone.

nahmir sat on the couch, and rolled up a blunt. "yall niggas think everything's funny." he said. "so do you." i replied. "who asked you to speak?" "i did."

"are y'all sexually frustrated again?" dex asked. "nigga get the fuck out ."

"what im just saying." he shrugged. "they be doing rare & extraordinary sex positions in the bedroom, and she need more so she's mad and he's irritated cause he wants a break." dex says. everyone laughed.

"hahaha. you're so funny. gay ass bitch." nahmir responds. "bisexual ass bitch you meant. but it's okay buddy." he replied. "y'all niggas funny i swear," jay says.

"aight y'all, we gotta leave the room, so they can fuck." glizzy says. "gather around my children, that's it, there we go." glizzy said leading everyone out the room while they were busy dying. we heard their footsteps upstairs.
"wow," i mumble. "unbelievable.."

"nahmir, you can't be mad over something that happened like weeks ago. and we're just friends." i say.

"yeah you're right. we're just friends.." he said in a low toned voice. "don't be like that." "i already am." "then stop." "no."

"ight i'll let you do anything for a day if you stop." i suggested. "anything means anything." he said. i nodded. "i'm going to regret this." i mumbled. "and a day means for a day right?" he said pulling me into his lap.

"y-" "nope you already agreed." he said rubbing my thighs.

"yeah but-" "sorry, i didn't hear you," he said pulling my face closer.

"you know wh-" "you really do talk entirely too much." he says leaving kisses down my neck.

"and you do play entirely too much." i say. he left a trail of kisses on the other side before he kissed me pushing me down the couch.

his hands traveled under my shirt while i played with his dreads. he lifted my shirt up and flicked his tongue on my nipple. i gasped. he used his other hand to rub my thigh. i wrapped my arms around his neck.

he sucked on it lightly. i bit my lip and closed my eyes.

my phone kept vibrating in my pocket disturbing us. "who the fuck is that blowing up your phone?"

"how bout you look for yourself," i said tossing it to him. he caught it. "delete his number," he demanded. i did so just while glizzy came back downstairs.

"how was the sex children?" he asked.

-