"i would never let a doofus like you get to me." i said.

"im sorry, what did you say?"
"i saidd, i would. never let. a doofus like y-"

"call me that one more time." he said grabbing my neck.

"okay doofus." i challenged. instead of doing anything he just let go and shrugged.
"what, are you too scared to do something?" i smiled.

"the things i'd do to you would be too explicit, and we're in public right?" he said before walking into the theatre room.

• in the theatre •

i sat down next to nahmir , still eating his gummy words that he decided 'trade'.
the movie haven't came on yet. pointless commercials and trailers were still running.

i noticed that he looked tired. "what's wrong mr. appleseed?" i joked quoting what he called himself earlier.

"nothing, just tired." he replied. "well you can't be tired. i wanted to watch this for the longest and you agreed to come with me." i said and sipped my sprite. "well the movie hasn't started yet so."

i rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. a few minutes later, i heard his light snores. he was honestly so adorable in his sleep.

just then my phone lit up. i looked down to see it was a message from jordon.

he texted me again and again. i got irritated and put my phone on silent.

"wake up, negro." i said shaking nahmir as the movie began.
"i'd have to be asleep to wake up, negress." "wow ok."

he sat up. "who were you texting?" he asks. "nobody." "that doesn't look like nobody." "well it is." "better not be texting no nigga." he said sipping from my motherfucking sprite.

"i'm not." "good. cause i will beat yo fuckin ass." "beat my ass bitch, ian texting nobody."

"call me a bitch again, germs." "broo, don't start that nickname again."
"ight then shut up." "fine."

"alright lynn." "alright alexander."

"how'd you know my middle name" "mr. jay bradley told me."
"im shooting his ass up, just wait." he said.
..

most of the movie nahmir was awake. but if he was really this tired he didn't have to come at all.

"you didn't even get to see the ending!" i say. "i've seen this movie twice so i know what happened." "but obviously i wanted to watch it with you. spend today with you." "i do too, but i told you i was tired. and you practically forced me to go."

"okay and? did you die? no." "i could've died." "im not playing games." "are you seriously getting mad over a movie?" he laughed.

"im not mad." "sure you aren't." "im really not." i lie.

"awwwwh, look at the little baby," he said squishing my cheeks. i slap his hands away. he kept laughing at me & wouldn't stop. irritating.

since this is all fun and games to him, i threw my popcorn on him causing a reaction from him and me to laugh.

as i was laughing, he threw his drink on me. "bitch you got me wet!"