Chapter 43

A shill cry rattled through Chanyeol's condo as Kyungsoo woke up with a terrible cramp in his back and his legs. He knew he shouldn't have fallen asleep in that position, but he was just too tired to correct his position and sleep comfortably. Plus, it was a position that he and Jongin used to sleep in, but he had never ended up with cramps during that time, so he didn't understand why he was getting cramps now.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had left Kyungsoo alone yet again to go do their 'private' stuff outside. Kyungsoo couldn't blame them. They had a love life of their own too and it wouldn't be fair if Kyungsoo made them stay with him just because he didn't want to be alone. So, as a good friend, he let them go have their own fun, promising them that he wouldn't do anything stupid. It wasn't like there was anything he could do, anyway. Jongin wouldn't let him in even if he tried to go see him, so what was the point in even trying anymore?

Stretching and wincing at the pain that shot up his torso when he arched his back, Kyungsoo stood up on sore legs and dragged his tired body to the kitchen, hoping to come across any leftovers that might've been left in the fridge. He had to admit, he was starving. Kyungsoo hadn't eaten anything since the day before, and he thought it might be the right time to eat now before he collapsed.

There was a plate of leftover kimchi spaghetti in the fridge, a recipe that Kyungsoo had made himself and had taught to Baekhyun. He heated the food up and sat himself in a seat at the dining table in the kitchen and dug into his food. He twirled his fork around in the spaghetti and held out his hand in front of him. "Eat this, Nini. It's good for you," Kyungsoo said, pretending that he was feeding Jongin. He imagined Jongin leaning forward and taking a bite of the spaghetti before he shoved the spaghetti in his mouth, tears glazing over his eyes.

"Did you make this?" Jongin asked as he stared at the plate full of kimchi spaghetti and his mouth watered. How lucky he was to have a boyfriend that could cook so well, especially when Jongin couldn't even cook to save his life.

"I did," Kyungsoo exclaimed proudly and sat in the seat across from Jongin.

A pout formed on Jongin's lips. "Why are you sitting over there? Sit on my lap and feed me."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but stood up from his seat and plopped down onto Jongin's lap. "Happy now?" Jongin nodded and Kyungsoo giggled. "You're such a baby."

Jongin wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and rested his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Yeah, but I'm your baby."

Kyungsoo wrinkled his nose in fake disgust. "Ew, gross." Jongin whined that Kyungsoo was being mean and Kyungsoo just ignored it, twirling the spaghetti on the fork and turning around slightly in Jongin's lap to feed it to him.

"This is more delicious that it looks," Jongin complimented, his mouth full of food.

"Jongin, I thought I told you not to talk with your mouth full. Chew, then talk." A muffled apology came from behind Kyungsoo and he wiped away at a bit of sauce that was smeared on the corner of Jongin's lips. "You're such a messy eater. I can't believe the man who thought so highly of himself was actually just a baby."

"I take full offense to that," Jongin complained as he pouted. "I'm a full-grown man who is only a baby in front of you."

"Good, as long as I'm the only one gets to see you like this," Kyungsoo smiled, and Jongin pecked Kyungsoo behind his ear, a smile of his own stretching across his lips.

"I love you," Jongin sighed in content.

"You say that at the most random times," Kyungsoo laughed.