Prologue

"Kyungsoo..." Jongin's hand stayed frozen in the air after I had moved out of his reach.

"Don't touch me. Please," I pleaded. I didn't want Jongin to touch me. I didn't want to see him right now. I felt so abandoned.

"Kyungsoo. What's wrong with you?" Jongin kept walking forward, forcing me to walk backward until my back came in contact with the cold wall.

I didn't say anything. Instead, I started to shake as tears leaked out of my eyes. Jongin lifted his hand to wipe away my tears, but I pushed his hands away. As much as it hurt to push Jongin away, I didn't feel like looking at him. Why did love have to hurt so much?

"Do you... do you really love me?" I croaked. Jongin's face filled with pure sadness.

"Is this what you're upset about?" Jongin closed the space between us and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Let go!" I screamed, trying to do everything I could to get Jongin off me. I punched his arm and tried to push him away from me, but his grip on me just got tighter.

"I'm not letting you go. Ever." My body got weaker as my punches got lighter and lighter until I had no strength at all anymore. I let my body go limp in his arms and I cried into his shoulder.

"I love you Do Kyungsoo. More than you could ever know. Please don't ever doubt how much I love you." He tilted my tearstained face up and kissed away the tears on my cheeks.

"D-do you really?" Jongin nodded. I buried my head into his chest and hugged him back.

"I know it's hard. But I promise you, no matter what, I'll always come running back to you. Even if I'm in a different country, even if I'm locked in a dungeon, even if I'm on the other side of the world, I'll come back to you. No matter what others say, I'll still love you."

~~~

*APPLAUDS* Yay my new story! I've had this idea for a while, and I'm excited to start writing it. I'm first going to finish 'The Angel from Underwater' before I upload the first chapter for this story. So wait for it!
Anyway, here *points to the mini drama above* is the prologue for my new story. Hope you enjoy, and wait for the first chapter!
사랑해요!❤️