Chapter 19

Kyungsoo's POV

I woke up the next morning with a sore bottom. Maybe I should've told Jongin to be a little bit more careful. This was what I got for sleeping with a beast.

I shifted in bed to cuddle closer to Jongin, regretting it immediately when a sharp pain shot up my ass. "You jerk!" I smacked Jongin's bare chest and Jongin startled awake.

"What the fuck, babe?" Jongin groaned, his mind probably still half asleep. "Why are you awake so early? Let's just go back to sleep, okay?" Jongin wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me next to his chest.

"Get off me you son of a bitch! Because of you, my bottom is sore!" I grumbled. Jongin stared at me before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "What? What's so funny?" I questioned, pouting when Jongin started crying while clutching his sore stomach from too much laughing.

"I'm sorry," Jongin managed to apologize through fits of laughter. "I'll massage your sore butt for you after if you want." I gapped at that. I couldn't stop myself from getting an image of me lying on my stomach with Jongin sitting on me, massaging my ass cheeks. That was not something that you saw everyday, and it probably would end with Jongin being unable to resist sticking his fat dick up my ass, giving me an even more sore bottom. No thanks. I didn't want to risk sitting in a wheelchair for the rest of my life just because I got a good fuck.

"No thanks," I replied. "Knowing you, it won't end well for me, anyway." Jongin faked offence and placed his hand on his chest, where his heart was.

"I'm offended," Jongin said sarcastically. "I've been everything but mean to you. How could you treat me this way?" I rolled my eyes and threw my legs over the edge of the bed, hissing in pain when the pain shot up my ass and thighs again before limping over to the bathroom down the hall.

Who ever built this condo was stupid for placing the bathroom down the hall instead of connecting it to the bedroom so it wouldn't be such a long walk. Didn't they know that maybe a horny couple would move in and stay up fucking all night, and then would have to clean themselves the next morning? Clearly not. I limped into the bathroom and grimaced when I felt the sticky, dried up cum rub against the insides of my thighs and the cum that settled in between my buttocks. I hated the clean up after having sex. It was so annoying and disgusting.

I adjusted the temperature in the shower, hoping to have a warm and calming shower. That didn't happen, because a few minutes after I stepped under the warm running water, someone pulled the shower curtain back and climbed in next to me. I should've known that Jongin wasn't going to let me relax this early in the morning.

"Jongin," I sighed, "please let me relax and don't do anything that's going to lead to you sleeping on the couch tonight." Jongin's hand, which had previously been making its way down my thighs and to my ass, stopped right before he could grab my ass cheeks. I heard him whine from behind me and he was probably even pouting.

"Aw, why?" Jongin complained. "Why are you so mean to me?" Jongin whirled me around to face him, and I was right - he really was pouting. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you? You're teasing me. You know what happens to me when I see you all naked like this, yet you still don't lock the door to the bathroom? You're basically asking to be fucked senseless."

"You really are a horny bastard," I scoffed. "Unfortunately," I let out a big sigh, "you're my horny bastard.

~~~

I laid on the couch, all spread out like a thin sheet of paper, waiting for Jongin to return with the icepack and painkillers from the kitchen. Being the submissive little boyfriend I was, I let Jongin fuck me against the wall while we showered. How stupid was I? My ass was now on fire. I couldn't move a single muscle without crying out in pain. How ironic.