Chapter 26

The room was dark. Way too dark for Kyungsoo's liking. He felt insecure and unsafe, as if someone was lurking in the shadows, watching his every move, not that he was moving a lot. In fact, Kyungsoo was glued to his spot in the corner of the jail cell. Shivers were sent up his spine every time his shadow or the shadow of his cell mates' were illuminated against the wall, the shadows shifting and dancing, as if mocking Kyungsoo's poor fate.

Yes, he had cell mates. They were all grown men, each of them at least ten years older than him. All of them were asleep at that moment, curled up in their covers like newborn children. They all had the decency to sleep comfortably like they hadn't done anything wrong, but Kyungsoo was shaking uncontrollably in his spot in the corner even when he was innocent.

His cell mates scared the living shit out of him. He should've known this was going to happen. Grown men always seemed to love taking advantage of him, and this was just one of those times.

Flashback

The walls in the hallway were rusty as pieces were starting to peel off. Kyungsoo was continuously shoved down the hall by the prison guard who was trailing behind Kyungsoo, monitoring his every move just in case he tried to escape.

The prison guard stopped Kyungsoo from walking when he came upon the right jail cell. He pulled out a large keychain with countless keys dangling from them and when he came across the right key, he unlocked the jail cell with it.

"Get in," the prison guard commanded and he shoved Kyungsoo in, quickly locking the door behind him and leaving Kyungsoo standing there.

Kyungsoo was hit by the uncomfortable feeling of four pairs of eyes watching him at once, staring him down like he was some piece of meat. His legs shook. He was feeling apprehensive and every muscle in his lithe body was tense.

Alarms went off in his mind, screaming at him that his new cell mates were nothing but trouble. They either had piercings on their noses or piercings lining the cartilages of their ears. Tattoos of rather unpleasant items decorated each of their skins: tattoos on their necks, arms, peeking out from under their orange jail pants. To top it off, each one of them looked tougher than the other, their arms three or four times the size of Kyungsoo's. If Kyungsoo tried messing with these four, it was clear that they would wring his neck without any difficulty.

"Aw, it's a newbie," one of them said, smirking and scanning Kyungsoo from head to toe. "Come on. Don't be shy. Take a seat next to us."

Kyungsoo didn't move any closer to them, instead choosing to move backwards until his back came in contact with the jail cell door.

The man who had told Kyungsoo to sit next to them signaled for two of the men next to him to fetch Kyungsoo. The two men held onto Kyungsoo's arms, slowly dragging him over to their little 'squad.'

"D-Don't touch me," Kyungsoo begged, trying to wriggle out of the two men's grip, but it did him no good. Kyungsoo was seated down next to the four men who wouldn't stop staring him down, as if they were trying to melt him with their gazes.

"Look how small he is," one of the men, his hair completely shaved off, cooed. "What could a small little owl like you possibly do to hurt someone?"

"You're really pretty. Are you dating anyone?" another asked.

Another one of them, slightly smaller than the other three but still twice Kyungsoo's size, pinched the fat on Kyungsoo's hips and the younger squirmed away from the man's grip. "Do you see these wide hips? How could he be single with these beauties?"

I'll Still Love You (Kaisoo Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें