Chapter 13

Jongin's POV

Teeth clashing. Lips smacking. Tongues roaming and exploring. I carefully held Kyungsoo's back as I lowered him down on the couch, our mouths never detaching. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss. We've probably been making out for almost ten minutes. Light moans slipped past Kyungsoo's sinful lips, muffled by our kiss. I swallowed up every moan and whimper that escaped Kyungsoo's mouth.

I wiped away a string of saliva that had started making its way down to Kyungsoo's chin, our eyes still shut as our lips continued to dance in sync. My lower region started to ache, my dick throbbing for attention.

I let my hands slowly maneuver down to the hem of Kyungsoo's shirt, skillfully sliding them under and caressing the soft, pale skin in circular motions. Just as I was about to roll up his shirt, he put a hand out to stop me.

"W-Wait," Kyungsoo gasped against my lips. I pulled away and stared at him in confusion. "I-I'm not ready." He was blushing, his face a crimson red. Other days, I would've pinched his cheeks because he was so cute, but today, the aching feeling in my heart from the rejection was hard to ignore.

"Oh," I mumbled. "Sorry." I pushed myself up so Kyungsoo could get himself in a sitting position.

"It's okay. Is it okay if we just take things slow?"

"Sure," I agreed. "Whatever you're comfortable with. I'm just so used to the whole rush, so I guess I let my desires get the best of me."

Kyungsoo grinned, showing his gorgeous heart shaped smile and he leaned over to kiss my lips. His soft, luscious lips were so addicting, they were like a drug. Pulling me in deeper and deeper, until I couldn't let go anymore. I felt that familiar heat pooling in my boxers, my pants becoming too tight for my liking.

I pulled away from the kiss before I ended up doing something I would regret. "I'm going to go use the washroom. I'll be back," I said, standing up and waddling over to the bathroom as to try and cover up the bulge in my pants.

Once there, I locked the bathroom door and sat on the toilet seat. "I am officially screwed," I whispered to myself, eyeing my hard-on. Giving myself a hand job was not something you would see everyday, but I wasn't about to sit around with a huge lump in my pants. So, I decided to suck it up and go with what I wasn't very much comfortable with.

Kyungsoo's POV

"What's taking him so long?" I asked myself as I checked the clock on the wall and peered down the hallway, where the bathroom was situated. "Should I check up on him?" I stood up and strode over to the bathroom.

Low grunts escaped through the cracks of the door. What was he doing? I knocked on the door, the muffled grunts stopping immediately.

"Jongin, what's taking you so long?" I asked, frowning when I didn't receive a reply.

The sound of running water could be heard before the door finally opened. Jongin peered out of the bathroom, his face flushed.

"What's taking you so long?" I questioned again, cocking an eyebrow.

Jongin smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I had a stomach ache." He opened the door a little bit more and stepped out, flicking off the lights on his way out.

Baekhyun's POV

I pouted as I stared across the street at the building that Kyungsoo was staying in. Just what made him so busy that he didn't even come to visit me?

It annoyed me, a lot, especially since the person he was with was none other than that bastard that had gotten Kyungsoo fired. Was that guy even trustworthy like Kyungsoo had said he was? Kyungsoo thought he was trustworthy, but I still had my doubts. Besides, you could never be too careful. And this man was hogging my best friend all to himself.