Chapter 1

Last time on "My Baby Daddy is a Thug"

"Synia is there something you'd like to tell me?", Quincy asked looking mad

"No but doc is there anything new with Mayanna?", I asked ignoring him trying to hear about Maynna.

"Yeah me and Mayanna's blood type don't match. Me and you have the same blood type of who's her father?"

....

"Synia answer my question"

"You. Let's not forget I was 14 years old when I had her and you took my virginity"

"That don't mean sh*t. I heard you did the whole basketball team while we was together"

"Whoever told you that lied. You were the only person I had sex with and if we have to we can get a DNA test"

"Man you bullsh*tting for real. You ain't nothing but a h*e. I don't know why I tried to turn you into a housewife. From you being a stripper I should've left yo a** alone and let you catch something"

"Now wait a minute Quincy, you need to calm down right now", his mom said jumping in the conversation.

"No let him say everything he have to", I said real calm crossing my arms.

"You a thot and the signs were always there. From you being with Prince, that n*gga was fishy and he was out doing every girl in Atlanta. Y'all relationship was just off. Then when you got mad at me you tried to turn to my n*ggas at the trap trying to make me jealous and sh*t thot. From you being a stripper Thot. And it ain't no telling who the daddy is wither"

"But you loved this thot. You fought to jeep this so called thot. And I didn what I had to do for myself and for my daughter. And I'm happy you got all that out because when you realize it's your daughter I want you to feel guilty", I had tears rolling down my fac by that time but I stayed calm. He was yelling and doing to much for me and I just wanted my daughter with me.

"Hey Syn you okay?", my sister asked patting me on my back when I walked out the waiting room.

"I honestly do't know. Do you think I'm a thot?"

"No you're not. He's just talking on the side of his neck"

"I don't uderstand that though. He's judging me for what? And even if it wasn't his blood daughter he's still her father. Nobody was there raising her. She don't call nobody else daddy so what does it matter if it wasn't. I can't lie and say I'm not hurt when he said that but the Prince thing wasn't my fault. I wsn't really going to do anything with his boys I just did that to make him and and I thought he forgave me and we moved ppasses it but I guess not"

You're going though enough as it is so let's just focus on Mayanna"

"I can't knowing her father doesn't think she's his. I wanna quit so bad Sarita like I fell like sh*t right now", I was still crying trying to wipe away my tears. "I wanna crawl in a corner and die"

"No you need to stay strong"

"I CAN'T. Nobody taught me how to deal with this. I've never been in this situation before where my daughters life was on the line and QUincy was thinking he wasn't her father. This sh*t hurts RiRi. This sh*t hurts. I can't do it I can't", I cried so had and she just held me and I cried in her shirt.

I eventually calmed down enough to go into the waiting room with everybody and Quincy was gone. I just stood up staring out the window.

"Synia", I looked up and saw Quincy's mom was talking to me.

"Yes ma'am", I said wiping my tears away so I could see her.

"Listen. Quincy is just upset right now..."

"I don't mean to sound disrespectful or anything but I don't care. I'm putting my feelings first for once. I'm not pushing aside the way I feel for him anymore. But I do want you to know you are Mayanna's grandmother"

"I I know and I always will be. Maybe this is just an eye opener for everybody"

"But why though? Everything was going so good. Me and Quincy were getting along and when Mayanna go back we were going to be together and live as a happy family but I guess that's no what was planned for us"? Keep your head up and we're all here for you and May. Just calm down and get all the negative thoughts out of your head because that's just Satan filling your head to do crazy things okay?"

"Yes ma'am", she always knew the right things to say. I cracked a smile and gave her a hug and I calmed down a little more and then the doctor came back in.

Doctor: "May I speak to the parents of Mayanna"

Me: "Yes sir", I walked into the hallway so he could tell me what's going on.

Doctor: "Well I'm going to get straight to the point. Things aren't looking good. The seat pushed into her lungs so she's not breathing on her own right now. She has head trauma so if she does make it there's a possibility she might not be able to walk and she won't be able to interact the way she's supposed to"

Me: "Wait you said if"

Doctor: "Yes. There's a very high possibilty she's not going to make it. I'm sorry"