Prologue

A girl with red hair and white cloth mask stood on top of a cell tower. The coldness of the night didn't seem to bother her and let the breeze of the wind brush off her bare skin.

Her white top barely covers her abdominal part and only covers her chest and shoulders. Her arms are wrapped with white bandages and white fingerless gloves cover her hands.

Her legs, however, gets enough shield from the cold air with a pair of white pants with a few rips hugs them tightly as a pair of black combat boots fashions her feet. The bright moonlight shines over her tan skin and fragile looking body as she watch over the city of Tokyo.

Her dark green eyes scan the ground for any possible victims tonight but none really catches her attention.

"What a boring night," she said. It's kind of funny that no one really notices her. A girl around her teenage years wandering the dangerous streets in the night. Well, technically, she's above ground.

As she was looking for potential victims, a black portal appeared behind her and a man with a hand on his face and another man whose bodies is majority made of black mist appeared. She turned to them with an expressionless look and crossed her arms above her chest.

"Shigaraki-onii, Kurogiri. What is it now?" She asked as the man with a hand on his face scratched his neck.

"I've got a job for you, Nekta," the man said and handed over a photograph of a green haired boy in a UA PE uniform.

"Yeah? And what is it?" She asked, taking the photograph of the boy and studying his face. At first, he looks like a wimpy kid until she notices his toned arms.

"This kid had become a target of the league now because of his affiliation with AllMight. And as a fellow villain and League member, we want to you...break him," Kurogiri said and the girl, known as Nekta Ramirez, a foreign blood but Japanese raised villain, nodded. She is also known as the villain Syren, the youngest villain recorded this generation.

"This sounds fun. I was looking for a potential victim tonight and this kid seem good enough to break. I believe he's in UA, am I correct?" She asked and Shigaraki nodded and tossed her small pouch.

"He's in Class-A, also know as Hero Course and the name is Midoriya Izuku," he informed her and the Syren nodded. Kurogiri also gave her a red phone which the she took in her hands.

"The plan is to break him and make him ours to keep. You can contact us with that and don't worry, no one can access to that cell except you," Kurogiri said and Syren smirked, feeling quite excited. After all, she already have a plan.

"Great then. I have a plan to make it all easy-peasy," Shigaraki looked at her with a hint of interest.

"And what that might be?"

"Disguise myself as a hero-egg."