2

- Jennie

It has been a year since he's gone.
Either me or Taehyung haven't totally moved on yet.

It's me...
The one who cheated.

I cheated not because I hate Yoongi...
Or because Taehyung is better.

That night was a mistake.
The night we both betrayed Yoongi, was definitely a mistake. It should be just once, since we both know we shouldn't have done it behind Yoongi's back.

But it happened not only twice or thrice, not even quadriple times...but countless nights.

Taehyung admitted that he love me.

Though, I know to myself that I am honestly inlove with Yoongi, I still need something. Time, attention, affection, and that something Yoongi hasn't given me.

He is always busy, on his work.

He is trying to work for music.

He is always not in our house.

He is not sleeping with me every night.

And there are times, when he will go home at night, instead of being tired for work, and just going to cuddle or sleep with me, he is drunk.

Unlike his bestfriend...

"Taehyung."

He hates alcohol which is a turn on characteristic. Only few men dislikes alcohol. He is always there when I need help. When the door is broken, instead of Yoongi fixing it, it was Taehyung who will come to fix it. If I need to buy groceries, he'll be the one to drive me to the mall and will even carry the bags for me. If the faucet is not working, if the sink is clogged, he'll be the one to fix those.

He loves music too, but unlike Yoongi, he gives time to everything. He doesn't drown himself on music, on his work or for his future. He looks at the present too, which is the most important thing.

If Yoongi is not around and I need a companion, he will be the one to volunteer.

Yoongi likes Taehyung so much, in fact, he loves him as much as he loves me.

And probably, that's the reason...
Why he ended his life.

Some says, he will never end his life even though he is depressed and suffering from anxiety. He will never end his life knowing that I will suffer living in this world without him.