72

A:    Why don't we start here?😁 (If you know me well, you know what this emoji represents.)

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"Just like what I thought."
         It was him...

The man I cheated replaced Yoongi with.

"Taehyung."

His eyes dark, expression is dimmed, body is seemingly unbothering...he's.focusing to us, who's bodies are against each other.

"T-Taehyung..."
         I stammered in fright and nervous.

I quickly pushed Yoongi who looked at me a little surprised. I signaled him and gave him pathetic look for him to move.

"So you're fucking, huh?"
         Taehyung muttered with a sarcastic tiny smile on his face while glancing at the carpeted cold floor with his cold glare.

Then his gaze lifted to us...
I am scared, not only for myself but also for the two of them.

I know both of them...
If one started a fight, no one will ever give up.

"Taehyung..."
       I mumbled once again, his eyes turned to mine, and the way his aura is dark made my soul drop on the floor.

"I thought it'll take time for me to see, to realize or to find out, but it's just days. I can't believe that you're not that good at hiding when you had kept our relationship before as a secret for two months behind him."
        His voice is calm, yet you can hear from his inside his antipathy.

I have nothing to answer yet I want to at least prevent them from fighting yet my head tilted in a snap when I heard Yoongi chuckle before standing up from sitting on the bed.

"Don't think about that. I'm actually not planning to keep this a secret for long, what I actually want is for you to know as soon as possible because...I have more secret to reveal."
         There's a smirk playing on his lips, just like the one on Taehyung's pair.

Taehyung chuckled and leaned his body on the edge of the door and gave Yoongi that teasing expression before saying...

"What kind of secret is that...Min Yoongi?"
        I felt my stomach churning by the moment he called Yoongi by his real name.

I felt my lips drying...
My throat burning, my stomach forming several kinds of knot, my chest getting heavier...

"What's with that sudden change of expression, Yoongi?"
       Taehyung stood up straight, he began to take steps forward while his head is bowed a little as he examine the floor where few clothes our scattered.

Then my head turned for the second time, to Yoongi...
His eyes are wide, shock is visible and that means, he didn't expect Taehyung to know about him being alive.