39

- Taehyung

I am walking...
Here through the longue of this large hospital.

After having a breakdown with Jennie earlier, I walked her to our house and let her sleep. I left and planned to be back after an hour, I just need to clarify things for Lisa.

So I went here, to talk to her and explain some cases she might not understand or realize.

And also because I am thinking of something...
That something I really need to know so I can avoid it.

"Good morning."
       I went to the front desk.

The nurse looked at me surprised and as she recognized me well, her face turned to be stern.

"What is it, Mr. Kim?"
        She asked.

The other nurse looked at me with his serious expression.

I am known at this hospital, because of Lisa...
And everything that I did to her is probably known as much as they know me.

"I will go to Lisa's office, is her office still on..."
      I am still not yet done asking but the other nurse spoke...

"She is on her rounds."
        He informed as he answered.

"Ahh, I can wait. Where should I..."
       I was cut off, but not by the two nurses...

"You might het tired of waiting? Just like what happened in the past?"
        It was Chaeyoung who came from behind.

"A-A-No, no."
         I answered...stammering real bad.

"Why are you here?"
         She asked, raising an eyebrow while resting her on elbow on the desk.

"I want to talk to her, I just need to say something and clarify something."
        Honestly, I declared.

"What kind of thing?"
        She asked, removing her eyes from me as she looked at the two nurses who are both busy doing their jobs.

"Things from the past."
        I know she will get livid with my answer, but I can't seem to find any guts to lie.

"Why? You have Jennie, Jennie Kim, right? You have your own life and now Lisa is having her own too, why do you need to clarify things from the past now? It has been a year since those things happened, she gave you a chance to defend yourself, to explain what you did and to apologize but instead of taking your relationship back, you back off on your own and made your way straight to your slut. And now you're here to make things clarified? Are you some kind of...thick-witted?"
       She asked, squinting her eyes, showing off a disdainful expression.

My head bowed down...
Memories from the past flashed and showed before us...
Noise faded, light blurred as my mind showed me everything that had happened that night...