PLAGIARISM

I'll post this to every of my books that are currently on going.

On our practical research course in school, we studied PLAGIARISM and guess what...I learned that there's a reader here who's actually "plagiarizing my work". Not one but two.

I'm not going to direct this to them cause I want to make things clear to EVERYONE.

PLAGIARISM

• to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
• to use (another's production) without crediting the source
• to commit literary theft
• to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source
(P.org, 2017)

- is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work. (Wikipedia, n.d.)

- the act of using another person's words or ideas without giving credit to that person. (Merriam, n.d.)

There are 3 types of PLAGIARISM:

1. Copy and Paste
- submitting another author's work without giving CREDITS.
- not using QUOTATIONS and CITATIONS.
(Xavier University Library in the US (n.d.))

2. Mosaic
- copies text or passages and SUBSTITUTE the words with synonyms
- REUSES or REWRITES a MIX OF WORDS, phrases and paragraphs ei th the original text
- PARAPHRASING
(Bowdoin College in Maine, U.S. (n.d.))

*PARAPHRASE - changing of words into their synonyms, mixing of words to create a new sentence but the same meaning. (Alexia Lèan, 2018) -I did this explanation on my own, if I ever saw this coming up in your story, I'll smack you real hard.

3. Misattribution
- CITATIONS are MISSING or sources are cited incorrectly.
(Valdez, 2018)

Misattribution has 2 types, accidental and intentional. I don't need to discuss these two further more.

Those authors who created their own books haven't done COPY AND PASTE, but MOSAIC.

In Mosaic Plagiarism, it includes PARAPHRASING which I saw at the very first start of their stories. In paraphrasing, it includes copying of TITLE not only the CONTENT or the PLOT. And it pisses me off. My title are not copied from anyone, I haven't even taken an idea to some authors, I DID IT WITH MY OWN.

Even my STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP is being copied and paraphrased.

My DISCLAIMER as well.

My TITLE too.

And even my FORMAT.
Like, I started with a prologue, then under the prologue, there's a note which they did as well. And they even put STARTED AND ENDED, also the IDEA PUBLISHED ON, just these days, though they don't have it before when I still don't have it.

Copying ideas...
Are not good.
That's CHEATING.

And see, I put STARTED AND ENDED because I already saw these authors copying my books, formats, quotes, and else before. I put the dates so that whenever there will be a dissonance between us, I can say that I'm the ORIGINAL.

Don't be sequacious, do your own ideas.
I know, some of you look at me as an inspiration, but even though you serves as my motivation as well, I won't tolerate your lies and indirect plagiarism act.