65

A:    I don't know for you, but for me, this chapter is going to be iconic.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

I went back to the house...
It's probably about eight in the morning already, I don't know, why would I even bother myself knowing it.

Now, I'm entering the gate...
And there's something I can feel, it's weird.
My brows furrowed as I reached the front door.
The door is locked, I know the code yet...

I pressed the button for the doorbell.

"Are you there?
Or you're gone?"

I asked him through my head.
Since yesterday, I can't get enough trust to anyone anymore. Only Chaeyoung, only her can gain my whole trust within this world full of cheaters and lies.

My body squirm a little as no one is responding.

I pressed the doorbell once more...
And after ten seconds, I decided to press the code.
Once done, I slowly opened the door...
And I heard someone running...

"Lisa? Sorry, I was in the bathroom."
         Oh, Yoongi is here.

I don't know if I should feel relieved or heavier.
The weird feeling is still lingering around me.
Feel's like something is wrong.

"Ahh."
       I responded as I entered before closing the door.

Usually, or should be, I will get distracted to his topless body. He's currently wearing just a towel since he said, he's at the bathroom earlier. His body dripping waters from his head down to those muscles he has but instead of letting myself dive to his beautiful scenery...

"Go wash yourself. I've entered already so there's no need for you to stay here."
         Bluntly, I demanded.

There's a sympathetic expression structured on his face yet that didn't bother me.

He nodded and made out a tiny smile.
Then he turned his body and was about to back to his room which he never uses, just now, because he usually sleep with me and my eyes caught something on his back...

"Scratches."
         I mumbled.

And an unexpected smirk played on my lips.

"Did you say something?"
         I was surprised with him facing me once again, I though he heard me but he actually asked me if I did say something..

"I haven't said anything."
        I answered with a simple yet serious expression.

He, then, nodded again and was about to turn once more but was halted when...

"Anyway, Lalisa..."
         He looked at me with a regretful eyes.

I raised an eyebrow, questioning whatever it is playing inside hi head that he really need to call me 'Lalisa'.

"You usually call me some kind of precious call signs.
What is this happening between us? I mean...
What is this happening to you?"