64

A:   Still admire me, sweeties?

I told you before, I'm not being biased to one ship because everything has been planned, see, the story turned upside down now. Who's turning to be the antagonist that called himself a victim once.

Anyway, I want to thank Lisoo17 for not forgetting this important fact. 😘

All of the comments, positive and even negative, motivated me to update today

All of the comments, positive and even negative, motivated me to update today. Thanks.

WARNING:   Foul words and sentences at the end.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

"Wow, Lisa, the world is getting destructed by a typhoon right now and you're...oh gosh, you're wasted."
        I heard Chaeyoung talk to me, she's sitting right beside me.

We decided to stay in her house...
Actually, we don't have work anymore, but I don't want to see the guy so I asked her to keep me for now.

"Stop drinking that, it's not even sweet. It taste so bitter. Give me that."
         She exclaimed with a high pitched voice, annoyingly demanding me to stop drinking this, whatever this is.

"Don't, I still want it!"
         I squealed with a sour face while trying to get the bottle from her.

"No, no, I SAID NO, LALISA. Gosh."
        She moved away from me making me lie on the carpeted floor.

"Why!?"
         I asked as she watch me bury myself on the carpet.

"Why do you need to take it from me!?"
         I asked...

She's not answering.
I can sense myself in a irrational way.
I can sense that my sanity is not working outside but it's just trapped inside.

"Why do you need to take what I want? Do you really have to take it away from me? That it's making me feel happy already? Give me that fucking bottle. Let me fuck that liquor. Fucking, fuck, fuck..."
        I was shut off as she lifted my upper body, pushing me up to sit properly.

"I don't like that mouth cursing, Miss Manoban. Friends or not, this is my house and you're not going to curse one more time."
        She stated and a chuckle escaped my lips.

"Give me that bottle then."
         I demanded, pointing at the bottle she placed at the corner of the center table here in the living room.