58

- Lisa

I can hear noises, not loud, and like whispers...like few people are around me. I also can smell a familiar scent, a mixture of a man's perfume, woman's shampoo and hospital's alcohol.

I don't know  but it seems like I can't see anything...
My body isn't moving as well, like I'm unconscious physically.

Feels like I'm in a paralysis.

Maybe I'm just asleep...
Just asleep, and just having a dream.

"Yes, of course, thank you."
        I'm sure that voice belongs to Chaeyoung.

I felt confuse...
Yet still I can't move, see or even speak.

I heard the door clicked as it was closed.
Then, it was followed by someone's sigh before the sound of a chair moving towards me.

"What happened to her?"
         I felt my stomach forming a knot as I heard Yoongi's voice.

"She took sleeping pills. She may be overdosed or it's just the medicine which is having a late effect on her body."
         I heard Chaeyoung's answer.

"No...
I was overdosed."

The memory of me sitting on my bed with the pills flashed and hit my conscience...

I felt so devastated towards everything...
I feel so worthless, useless, being use every time, being abuse every moment...

I am caressing the bottle of sleeping pills...
Whenever I'm stress and thinking of something, I can't sleep...and sleep is the only thing that helps me at this kind of instances...

"So I need these pills."

I unsealed the bottle...
Slowly opened it, look at the white rounded tablets that I'm sure, tastes like hell.

"What are you doing, Lisa?"

I questioned myself even before dropping some of the pills on my palm.

I dropped three...
I suppose to take just one, just one.

I out back the other two...
Took the one and drank water.
Then, I closed the bottle and so as my water tumbler. Then I lied on my bed and tucked myself under the thick blanket.

I kept closing my eyes...
Waiting for the medicine work on my body but it has been several minutes and it's still jot working. It should work after five to ten minutes but in my approximation, it has been twenty minutes already.

And that made me decide...
To take another pill.

It's painful to remember every single word he said...
Everything he said about him and Jennie. Then, add those things that had happened between me and Taehyung. I'm stressed, totally stressed.