71

A:   You saw Jennie's SOLO MV teaser? 🤤
That almost killed me already. 😵
Feels like she has the vibe of being a badass, I can relate it here. 😬

Warning:   Tiny smut at the end.

Also, again, we will have a sequel for this book.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"Can you come over?"
          I sent the message to him, Taehyung is not here and it's my off.

"Yeah, after an hour. Lisa is still here."
         He replied in no time.

"Okay, I'll wait."
         I answered and he sent a heart emoji which I disregarded already.

With the clock tick-tocking, I waited...
My body is situated on the couch, my hands clasped together, eyes staring at nowhere, mind is occupied by one topic...

"If he went out of the building which is on fire, he should have burns, right? But the scar on his chest, that isn't just a scar, observe it and tell yourself what kind of scar it is, then decipher, why would he have that kind of wound that night if he went out of the building that is only on fire?"

Since the time I stepped out of her office, I already started trying to see the meaning behind that logic she just gave me.

"What's with a scar? With Yoongi's scar?"
         I questioned myself internally.

"What's so important about that?"
         That's the thing I'm most confuse about, 'why is it even important'.

"The scar on the chest...which I need to think of, what kind of scar it is?"
        My brows furrow as I think of it, of what could be the possibly point of Lisa's words.

I don't even know if she's saying the right thing...
I don't know if it's an actual hint to something, I don't know the purpose of her saying those, I don't know what she actually wants.

It doesn't look like a revenge...
It doesn't look like she wants something like that.
It seems like she's into something more than that.
Which is frightening me a little.

I usually can read people...
That's one of my asset being one of the best lawyers, one of the smartest and one of the rarest, and it's only her, only her purpose to this situation is the thing I can't read at all.

The first time we met, at the mall with her friend...
I can say, she's docile, vulnerable, incapable of few things, things like doing something bad, she seems weak to do something like revenge.

But now...
The moment our eyes met, she's changed.
I can say, just by two meetings, I can say, she had changed.

It looks like she's having that prideful expression, proud lifting chin, glaring eyes and dark aura.

I know that the reason for that is because I have not only one of her loved one but two, Taehyung and Yoongi.

But....

"Is it the only reason?"

My head lifted, my eyes looked at the door afar from m position, I just heard the bell rang. I stood up and walked to reach there in a normal pace.