34

A:     Warning, whole smut on this chapter.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

I am sitting on my bed...
My legs are under the blanket, my back leaning on the head board, with a pillow.

I am thinking...
Of seeing Taehyung and Jennie earlier...
I saw her necklace...

"That was the necklace I saw before...a simple yet powerful design."

I thought it will be given to me by the man I called as my future husband but...he kept it and now, another woman is wearing it.

I had thought of acting infront of them, to introduce Suga, as a man who is alike to Yoongi, the one they are believing who is dead.

Crushing them with the reality will be the best revenge...

The reality that Yoongi is not dead at all, but a person who I saved and who changed for himself.

But...
Doing whatever I have done earlier...
Is now hunting me and wants to kill me inside.

"Can my feelings die? I want to bury my feelings together with Yoongi's name on the gravestone. I want to take off everything and be numb, I am having too much already..."

I had too much that even tears won't go out of my eyes already, maybe I had cried too much too already, I got no tears left in my eyes anymore.

A sigh went out off from my lungs...
And my body, unknowingly, just moved and went off from the bed...

I am too blank that I just let my left sanity control me.

My feet made its way to the piano...
I sat infront of it, my hands placed itself on the keys...

And few seconds...
I started to play...

I still can remember, Taehyung taught me how to play this song, and tonight, it is a good piano practice.

Because the title is Love Hurts by Yiruma.

Painful...
Heart wrenching piano song.

My eyes shut close...
As all my fingers worked on its own and all my emotions are feeding me so well with bad energy.

"I wan to forget...
At least give me a day to rest."

I demanded myself internally...
I threw my head back a little, eyes are still close and all I can hear is the piano, producing the sound my ears want to hear.

Continue...
And continue...

Until I hears a different song playing and my fingers stopped at that moment...

My eyes opened, my brows furrowed in annoyance, my head tilted to my right...

"Yoongi..."

I am playing and suddenly and very much unexpectedly, he played another song so I stopped...

Few more keys...
I know the song, it is a Jurrivh's piano song...
Left Alone, it is.