46

A: The reason why this story is long, I don't skip days or time, I always fill a chapter with just one moment making a day divided by few times.

💎💎💎

- Yoongi(Suga)

Hours had passed already, the nihht had gone away yet...

I still feel really guilty...
That moment she left my arms to prepare to go to her work, I already noticed how her mood changed.

I feel like the reason why she fainted was because she came to think that I am blabbering about the past, between me and Jennie.

Though, even if I brag about Jennie and me before, that doesn't mean anything. I know, I bragged the good things Jennie did, and how much I love her...

But...
Hurting her wasn't what I mean.

"Why do I even need to talk about Jennie yesterday?"

I internally scolded myself a bit but I was halted when the doorbell rang...

I turned the stove off as I am currently cooking to check who the person is.

I ran as the person rang the doorbell twice...
I opened the door without looking at the glass who it is.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ssi."
It revealed a woman wearing a casual wear, with a bag and a phone on her hand.

"So formal, haven't we talked about it that you should just call me Chaey."
She snickered and chuckled.

But instead of answering that...

"Come in."
I invited her to come in and she entered.

"Where's the wife?"
She aksed and my eyes almost drop off.

"A-Umm..."
I was a t a lost of words.

"You're not used to it? I have the feeling that you and Lisa will end up even if Taehyung is coming and running behind her, as if following her."
She examined the second floor with her eyes while stating...

Her words made my forehead crease...

"What do you mean by running after her?"
I asked, directly demanding for an information.

"I want to tell you, bit it isn't my thing. Ask Lisa, she'll give you the exact thing that had happened. Where is she, anyway?"
She looked at me and gave out a tiny smile as she asked about her location.

"She is up, in her room."
I answered without hesitation but my face must have the evident expression of confusion.

"I'll go up. Continue cooking, I can smell the soup."
She gave me a giggle before running on the stairs to go up.

I watched her until she entered Lisa's room and closed the door.

I went back to the kitchen...
Started cooking again...
Several minutes, the soup started to boil and it'a ready for breakfast.

I prepared the meal for two, I included Chaeyoung.
I arranged every food on the bed table, beside was the glass of water and the medicine Lisa should take in minutes now.

My feet leaded the way to the second floor...
I walked silently and I stopped, I placed down the bed table and was about to knock...

But I noticed that the door wasn't lock and the conversation inside is a little audible.

"Why don't you just tell him?"
That was Chaeyoung's voice.

"Tell what?"
Lisa's serious tone made my nerves shake a little.

"Tell that you're hurt, that hearing him bragging about his cheater fiancee makes your heart torn apart?"
Sounds like poetic and devastating, Chaeyoung responded.

"Do I even need to tell him?"
Lisa snapped, feels like swords just got struck on my chest.

"Well, duh, Lalisa, if you're hurt and it's because of him, communication is the answer. Plus, it's actually wrong for him to brag good things about his cheater fiancee while hugging you."
Chaeyoung stated...

"I'm right...
She's hurt."

"While narrating the good things about him and her is kind of really painful. It seems like, he is reminiscing the good times because he misses the person or the good times before. And missing something like that is usually occurring when you're not satisfied with the present."
There, the main point was out by Chaeyoung.

I can imagine Lisa just looking down...
Sitting silently and not responding to anything.

"See, see yourself, look at the mirror. Just talking about it makes you look like a broken living doll who's no one to buy you."
That made my fist balled...

Frustration starting to fill me up...

Anger not for Lisa or Chaeyoung, but for myself.
I

, for the second time, had been insensitive for the woman I love.

"There are things that are better left unsaid. If I talked about it, he will stop telling me those things, and if he stopped, I won't be able to confirm what I want to confirm..."
My eyes lifted to the door...

Her words contain something.

"If he continued talking about it, then, it means, I'm right all along and if he won't talk about it anymore, then, he really do love me."
She added.

"What do you want to confirm? That he loves you for real?"
Chaeyoung sounded so sarcastic.

"Not only that..."
That made my eyes shut...

"What are you thinking, Lisa?"

"He may not be aware of it. And you, you said it yourself, if he kept on talking about her, it means he is not satisfied with the present which is me, if he kept on missing the person before, and not satisfied with me today...it means, he is just using me as an instrument to forget the one he is missing."
Her voice is low...
Like she is whispering with agony and sorrow.

"How does that he won't be aware? Is that some kind of stupidity?"
Chaeyoung asked...

"No, there would really be the chance that he don't know that he still loves Jennie but since his best friend and her betrayed him, his mind-set is telling him that he loves me because I have treated him well when he is in need."
With that explanation from her...

I suddenly asked myself...

"Suga...
Do you really love her?"

Even myself couldn't maintain the proper mind to answer...

But I decided to move, anyway, as of now, I do want her.

I didn't knock and just opened the door.

I took the bed table and they both look at me with pale faces, shock eyes and blank expression.

"Here, I cooked already."
I mustered a smile and placed the bed table on her bed, infront of them.

"You can eat too, Chaeyoung."
I signaled her.

They both looked at the foods infront of them...
I want to close my eyes and think deeply but seeing her perfectly toned features...

"Why does it feels like you're hurt more than I am?"