92

A:    The media above is entitled "Just Look At You". It's one of the OSTs from "Missing You" kdrama.

💎💎💎

- Taehyung

Just like what I thought...
That's the only place where he can go.
That's the same place where we became friends, where we became best friends, best man's, the same place where we bid goodbyes when he announced that he'll leave.

"Here, here."
       I made the car stop as we finally reached the place.

The school was quite of a mess.
It seems like a storm just came and ruined its image.
It's not the same as before. And looks like no one is going here anymore.

We only have two hours left.
Asking a help from SWAT team is not as easy as it seems to be. But I hope they can help us.

"Sir, we will follow the plan. You may lead."
       The captain stated. He is wearimg a black soldier uniform just like the others, wearing a helmet, holding a gun with his gloved hands.

"We only have two hours left. Please proceed."
        I answered while my eyes are scanning the destroyed school.

The order will be coming from me.
I'm not a normal person, not even Jennie knows it but I hold a power. I have shares from businesses, I am a stockholder and they are letting me lead the process because of that power I am holding.

"Why are they asking you to lead, Taehyung?"
       Her curiosity was poked.

"Chaeyoung, it's not really the time to ask."
       Lisa mouthed but Chaeyoung and Jisoo just looked at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I hold a lot of stocks from different companies. I am holding a power under the senate's. It's not evident, but I am a bit wealthy, and wealthier than before."
       I prevented looking at them but I can feel their confusion and surprise.

More, from Lisa.
She doesn't know, she knows nothing about it.
Just like anyone else, they just knew it now.

All the police are taking their positions. I wonder if Yoongi had noticed us already, probably yes. Another from the SWAT team came to me and said...

"They are inside."
        My eyes almost shut close as I heard him.

"The woman is sitting on a chair, Sir. And the man seems like he's waiting for us to come."
        He added and that's when my head bowed down a little.

This isn't planned.
None of these are planned.
But he's playing well.
He's mustering every courage and every intelligence he has just for this fucking revenge he wants.

"Surround the building, we will enter."
       The police bowed after nodding and headed towards the captain to tell him the order.

And as the captain looked at me with assurance, I nodded. The started spreading out, covering all the possible exit and entrance, surrounding the building and a sudden unpleasant feeling formed within me.