91

A:    -Thought me wrong-

Why don't we get rid of him? I actually don't need his presence to the following books.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

"Lalisa!"
       Chaeyoung shouted behind as I rushes out of the hospital.

Me and Taehyung are neither healed...
Both are still in a condition where we shouldn't move and get stressed.

"What the actual fuck, we're not on a war, don't act like you're a tough soldier, injured yet still fighting. Can you just slow it down, I'm not asking you to stop but to slow it down. You're a fucking doctor, you should know what and what not to do, I hate to say this but...you're a fucking stubborn, Doctor Manoban."
        With curses and swears, she demanded.

If this is not a very serious matter, I would find it funny, hearing her swear and seeing her cute side when angry. Yet unfortunately, there's no place for laughs and smiles.

"And you too, fucking Kim Taehyung. You won't be able to save your princess if you'll die by hurting yourself even more. Please, guys, this is the time you have to use some part of your brains."
      Chaeyoung handed Taehyung a scarf as he stopped...

Chaeyoung's cute voice while complaining is a bit captivating making us follow her instructions.

"Now, let's go and PLEASE, slow down."
        With emphasizing the word 'please', she lead the way.

"Where do we go first?"
         Inside her own car...

"Police."
         Jisoo eonnie answered.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't that make things complicated?"
        With doubt, Chaeyoung questioned.

"Probably will, but of course we'll ask for a plan. Plus, Yoongi didn't say it should just be me, he said nothing about it. He said everyone has the time to find them."
       Taehyung answered Chaeyoung then nodded and started stepping on the gas.

I am worried...
I shouldn't be, I shouldn't be worried about Jennie...
I shouldn't be worried so much about Yoongi either...
I can mind my own business after all, but I don't know why, I am so worried.

There's a part of me trying to say, just leave it to them. You have done enough so leave it to them, you're not really involve to this situation just from the very start yet there's the larger percentage of me saying, "Help them, help them. No one can, only you will be able to."

Which I find the larger part of me true as how much the smaller sort of me is.

"Yoongi..."

I feel pity for him.
Despite of him taking everything from me, I still sympathize him. I can't tolerate his doings, but I can see the reason why he's doing these.

It's not him...
It's the anger and hatred that the two people built inside him.

It's his pride, the pride that is still trying to stand properly and highly despite of getting destroyed together with his walls, dignity, love and trust.

But then, he should also think...
None of these occurrences can help him.
He's just pushing himself in a more complicated circumstances.