48

A:    It has been 8 days since I updated here...I'M VERY SORRY, I just lost my vibes here cause I have a lot of things to do and I admit, sometimes, though the boring chapters, I am just forcing myself to update so you guys won't leave.

School works had came and I finished almost all of that already. I have one left more, a live dance performance next week, that's the only left thing so I am a free.

I also need to read the story to continue and to get back the feeling.

💎💎💎

- Yoongi(Suga)

"Oh, Suga is here."
         By Chaey's presence here, I can sense that it was their off today.

"Good noon."
        I greeted and she just nodded with a smile.

While my eyes scanned the facility until I saw her up, walking to the stairs, wearing glasses, holding papers and books.

"You're back, what happened?"
        Without looking on me, she asked, busy reading something on the paper.

I wanted to say sorry...
For asking her something...

"Lisa? Princess?"
         I know she went to the bathroom, and probably she's dressing herself while I just finished preparing the dinner.

"Come in."
         I heard her responding from inside.

I opened the door without hesitation but my tracks halted as I saw her wearing her shirt on.

"Fuck..."
         I thought and I wasn't aware that...

"What's with saying fuck, Suga?"
        I said it a little loud until she smirked and gave me a look as she asked.

"A-A-N-Nothing."
         I stammered, my eyes checking her long legs straightly supoorting her sexy body.

"Hmm?"
         She walked towards me, a smirk formed on her sexy lip, the glint of sarcasm on her eyes is visible.

"Stop or we won't eat the dinner."
         I had mustered being manly just to make her stop teasing me by gazing to my eyes.

She chuckled and nodded.

"Fine, let's eat."
          She made her way out and I can hear her chuckle going down the stairs.

I followed and I saw her sitting on her chair on the dinning. As I got there, I sat and I am a little hesitant talking about the thing that had been lingering to my mind ever since before.

We started eating...
And it has been minutes but no one from us spoke making her start a conversation.

Him Or Her (TaeNie & YoonLice)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें