89 - Sorry(A)

MUST READ:

      I know this will take time to read but please, do read this especially when you're a Jennie stan.

If you're active in social medias, you must be know what kind of issue she's facing on. That issue is always entitled, "Jennie is lazy", then this thing is added up to the issue again, "YG's favorite", "GD's girl version", "Nothing to compare to GD and CL".

It has been a fad already, and becoming a trend which is worse.

Jennie is a human, and I think that human needs protection. Yes, receiving hates is necessary since her job is to be an idol but then, things are getting hevaier and I feel like RATIONAL, LOGICAL and INTELLIGENT BLINKS should do something now.

I am not going to ask you this for attention for myself or whatsoever, but just to let others know the vetter point I have in mind than hating or bashing, or giving up on Jennie.

The video on the media above, it's a video for her, and a message for the haters. You may skip some parts but never skip the video at the last part. That video is not a master piece, and I really didn't out a lot of effort on putting transitions, but that video means a lot, not for me but for Jennie and for Jennie's stans so...

Watch it, and better, let the others know about the main point of it.

Again, I'm not doing this for attention(which I know haters will try to say, just like how they say it to Jennie), I'm just doing this because Jennie is my idol, and seeing her being on her position that is not really a good one, I want to at least say something.

💎💎💎

Sorry if I made it look like an update, I just want to make sure that you'll check it.