38

- Lisa

"You felt scared, don't you?"
        He asked after we had eaten the foods he cooked.
A smirk is formed on his face and my brows furrowed seeing his proud expression.

"I thought you're going to tell them already."
        I answered before standing up to put the plates on the sink.

"No, I will, but not now. I want to see their confuse faces more often."
        He answered and stood up as well to help me putting the dishes on the sink.

And once done, he pinned me on the counter next to the sink, hands on my waist, eyes gazing to mime deeply, he may have the sight of my soul.

"I told you I love you, you haven't answered me last night."
        He spoke out, husky voice hitting my eardrums and breath mixing to mine.

My eyes landed to his lips, my tongue didn't moved and I gulped as he ran his tongue on his lower lip.

He squeezed my waist a little, taking my attention back to his eyes.

"What?"
       I asked, unable to remember what he said earlier.

"Do you like me?"
        He asked and backed away, hands are still on my waist yet a little devastation is evident on his eyes.

I chuckled.

"No."
       I answered with a confident smile.

"That's not your question earlier, my answer is yes. I just wasn't able to answer last night because the happenings between us are kind of...hard to believe with yet really fascinating."
        I pushed him slowly, until his back touches the one chair on the table.

He smiled...
A genuine smile.
And pulled me by my waist once again.

We stared at each other without any words coming out from our lips...

Until my eyesnunintentionally landed on his lips and he immediately gave me a kiss, he pinned me more on the counter, my hands travelled up to his neck, pulling him for more.

A moan escaped my lips softly as I felt him squeezed my waist.

Few more passionate kisses and he slow down and gave me gentle ones until he got the time to pull and stop.

His eyes closed, forehead leaned on mine.

"I had never felt this loved since the last three or four years? I am not even sure anymore since when it was, it has been a very long time."
        He whispered, his face moved a little to my side, his chin resting to my shoulder.

My eyes opened properly, staring at nowhere as I listened to him.

"Jennie..."
        He mumbled...

I suddenly felt numb.

"She thought me how to be a normal person...how to live a normal life, with friends, with socializing, without behaving like a deviant."
         He continued...