40

- Taehyung

We entered her consultation room, she is still on a fifteen minute break, I can remember her schedule.

She sat on her office chair, and I sat on the patient's chair.

The surroundings turned to be awkward, but I'll take it as long as I will be able to talk to her.

"What is it about?"
Direct to the main topic, she asked, her eyes on her desk as she fixes some papers.

"Mmm..."
I am still composing my thoughts so I wouldn't say anything inappropriate...

"Like what I did before."

She looked at me and that moment, I began...

"I just want to clarify things."
I stated.

Her forehead creased...
She stopped fixing the papers infront of her and she look at me confused.

A weird laugh escaped from her lips.
I feel mournful as I saw the sarcasm on her expression.

"Clarification of what? For what?"
She asked, still smiling with that sarcasm.

"About what happened before."
I answered, seriously staring and gazing deeply to her eyes.

She bowed down her head...
Shook it a little in disbelief.

"Look, I will be accepting consultations after five minutes, maybe you should go now. Plus, you just came to the house earlier, where's Jennie anyway?"
She informed trying to send me away early, yet she noticed Jennie is not around with me.

"She's sleeping in the house."
I answered, my eyes landed on the desk for a little moment.

"Does she knows that you're here? Talking to your ex? For some clarifications? About the past?"
Her lips formed a smirk, her back leaning on the support of the chair, body is comfortably situated, arms crossed, eyes looking at mine with hatred.

"No..."
I answered honestly and once again, she chuckled sarcastically.

She stood up and poured some glass of what I think is coffee, she faced me again holding a two cups and handed me the one.

I took it yet didn't drink it.
I watch her sip on her cup, not minding my presence, not being budge by my eyes on her.

"Lisa.."
Until I uttered softly...

She looked at me.
Smirk is gone, replaced by a austere cold expression.

"I know I cheated..."
Now, I will start what I should have said before...

"I really didn't intend to break us apart, I really didn't plan on breaking your heart on tearing our relationship and throwing it away like that."
Waters are forming on my eyes...

Her images of crying...
Begging, thinner, suffering, and else that shows how devastated she got that time lingers on my mind.

"I know I should have said these things before when you asked me to explain, but I am lost that time, so I am now taking the time and opportunity to do it."
I am now expressing how I want to beg.

"Lisa, we have shared four heats of relationship, I cheated, I admit, and now guilt is haunting me. I can't have a night no seeing your gloomy eyes, tear stained cheeks and swollen lips from crying..."
Not the best words but this is whay I am thinking, seriously.