47

A:   I'll be active again, starting today.
Sorry for shortcomings.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"

Welcome back to work, Ms. Kim."
       They kept on bowing as I will pass by.

Everyone is warmly accepting me back again here.
They are smiling, bowing and greeting me. And even though I have left for more than a year, the other still treat me as their senior co-worker.

"Here, as usual, nothing is change, you're table is still here."
       Jisoo eonnie, with a genuine smile on her face, pointed my table.

"No one had sat on that chair, Ms. Kim."
        A junior co-worker commented with an excited expression formed on his face.

I scanned the whole room.
And my eyes met their bright smiles for me.

"You're still the boss, Ms. Kim."
         One butted in with lifting fist excitedly.

I chuckled at her words...
It has been more than a year yet Jisoo eonnie's brother still gave me the same job I have before, and it's really satisfying...

With the additional warm welcomes from everyone.

"Thank you, Jisoo eonnie."
         I thanked her.

I owe her this moment.

"No need, I would even love to work here with you. I really miss bantering about some things with you, things that neither of us actually won."
         She answered and I had the urge to laugh remember how much of a mess we both can make with arguing something when it's about work.

"Right, so, umm...let's start?"
          I invited.

"Okay, just stand here. I'll introduce you to the three new employees. They are here for...five months ago, they don't know you."
         She informed and so I stood straight.

"Okay, attention, everyone."
          She began. Everyone looked at her.

"Starting today, I am not the only one who's the team captain. We are Jennie Kim. For those who don't know her, check her profile. She is the former team captain a year ago, a very good lawyer. Here she is."
         Then, she lend me the time to introduce myself on my own.

"Good morning. I am Jennie Kim, the team captain before as Ms. Kim Jisoo said. You can just call me captain which they usually do, or Ms. Kim if you're way formal. But.outside the office, outside this building, you can get a long with me and even if I'm looking snobbish and tough, I am friendly and warm."
        With a little informal informations, I introduced and everyone stood up and bowed.

"Let's start the work then."
         Jisoo eonnie invited and that's the time we all agreed and took our seats.

Few minutes...
I'm checking papers and signing some, first day but, I have works already, feels like nothing really changed.

"Hays, feels relief, you're back."
           My head snapped as Jisoo eonnie's bother came in without knocking.

Everyone, including me, stood up and bowed.
He bowed as well and let the others take a seat back.