93

- Taehyung

"Hey."
       It was another day of another year in elementary.

"What do you want?"
       He snickered, it's early in the morning and we're all still young yet he's acting like an old man who wants to be alone.

"Come with us, let's play. We're all going to play with our teacher outside at the field."
        I know he wants to play as a kid, but something is preventing him every time someone will ask him go.

"No. I'd appreciate it if you're going to leave me alone now and play with them without me."
        He even sounds like an old man.

"You know, being alone is not really happy all the time. It'll be good if you'll just join us, at least one time."
        I answered, determined to have him as a friend playing with us.

But it took seconds for me waiting for his answer yet he hasn't given any response. So I made a deal...

"Okay, so why don't we make a deal? Play with us once? Then, if you really don't like it then, I'll let you all by yourself."
        It's a desperate move to do so, risk or take but if he really doesn't want it, then I have no choice but to command my own word.

"How am I suppose to take that deal?"
         I just looked at him with a smile and shrugged my shoulders once as I responded.

He stared at me and a set of soft chuckles escaped through my lips.

"You can trust me, because if you won't take the deal, I'll continue lingering after you and I will stubbornly convince you to join us at least once."
       I gave him that boxy smile that I know, would never fail to anyone and as expected...

He nodded with a deep sigh coming out of his mouth.

"Come on."
      I childishly grabbed his wrist and dragged him out to the field where everyone is playing hide and seek.

"We're joining!"
       I yelled and everyone waved at us.

"Then you'll be the seeker."
        One of them answered before running away from me.

"I'll take the place. Go hide with them."
        I told him.and he walked lazily, approaching our classmates that are excitedly looking at me.

"I'll start to count!"
       I shouted and everyone smiled happily before I have ever turned around.

One...
Two...
Three...
Four...

Ten!

"I'm coming!"
        I yelled and the teacher chuckled as she watched us play around.

"Got you!"
         I got one. Twenty nine left.

"I saw the two of you too!"
        I yelled as I found more.