86

- Lisa

"Lalisa, chew it yourself or I'll make you to?"
         Chaeyoung commanded with a mouth.

"Now I know what patients are complaining to, hospital food isn't really tasteful. These are almost tasteless."
        I complained. I'm a doctor, not a patient. Even before, I know that hospital's foods are not as good as those we cook or buy but I didn't thought it would be this much.

"It's always like that so everything is balanced. Salt, calcium, protein, iron and else. You'll see for the following meals, they'll give you a whole meal."
        She responded and gave me a hydrating water.

Instead of making an argument or answering, I just made a sour face and continued eating with using my own hands.

"Jennie is not answering her phone. She had been out for hours already."
       Jisoo is walking back and forth, her attention is focused to the phone she's holding.

"Right, where she is? She had been out since what time?"
      Chaeyoung asked and I watched Jisoo as she faced us with a worried expression.

"She had been out since Lisa woke up, and I don't have any idea where she is."
       She answered and clicked her tongue in frustration and worry.

"It has been more than six hours already since Lisa woke up. Where could she be?"
       Chaeyoung is starting to feel worry too.

And even me, inside me, I'm feeling worried about her. The instances of any more conflicts may happen. Yoongi is just outside, roaming around or possibly, hidding, and him taking Jennie while she's out is something imaginable and possible.

"I hope she's not with Yoon..."
        Jisoo was just about to state it but even before she could have finished her sentence, the door slowly opened and it revealed the missing person...

"Jennie!"
       Jisoo concernly approached the friend, but the woman is kind of numb from any emotion.

Her eyes are dimmed...
Lips are pale, face is dull and body is unbothered.

"Where have you been? I've been calling several times."
        Of course, Jisoo will call her so many times.

"Just somewhere to breathe."
        Jennie answered and gazed coldly to her best friend.

"I'm so worried."
        Jisoo jokingly slapped the friend yet just like what I said, she's umbothered.

"I'll just take a rest."
        And killing the mood off and turning every noise down, she stated.

"Have you eaten?"
        Jisoo questioned.

"Not yet, I will, once I'm starving. I don't have the appetite yet."
      Seriously, Jennie muttered while approaching to the sofa to take a sleep.

But then as she sat, her eyes landed in me unintentionally and suddenly, unexpectedly and shockingly, she mustered a tiny smile after few seconds...

"You're awake, get well sooner."
        It was a whisper but was audible enough for the three of me, Jisoo and Chaeyoung to hear.

"Tawhyung will too, don't worry."

        I answered knowing how much concern she is with Taehyung.