61

"Ava you okay" Joan asks opening her front door to her. "Is Ariana here" Ava asks and she nods letting her in.

Ava walked over to Ariana and hugged her. "Hi Ava" Ariana rubs her back "what the matter" Ariana asks hearing her sniff. "Please come home" Ava asks "what's happened" Ariana asks "the house if falling apart, not literally" Ava says "shh it's okay explain" Ariana asks

"Hudson isn't coping, have made him go bed so he got some rest, Katie and Mia have both just wanted him and he hasn't been able to deal with it." Ava pouts "okay sweetheart wait here" Ariana asks and she nods.

Ariana walked up the stairs while Ava sat awkwardly on her mums sofa, she didn't really know Ariana's mum. "Want a drink Ava" Joan asks and Ava nods "please" Ava gives her a polite smile.

Ava was handed a bottle of water "thank you" Ava smiles. "Come on the. Sweetheart" Ariana says coming back down the stairs. "Where you going" Joan asks "to see my kids" Ariana says and Joan nods.

Ava walks out with Ariana pushing Mia since Ariana had Katie in arms. "Mummy loves you Katie" Ariana taps her nose "me love mummy too" Katie smiles.

"Hudson's gonna be annoyed at Me" Ava pouts "why" Ariana asks "because I came and spoke to you" Ava pouts.

****
"Mummy" Ella smiles running to give her a hug "mind my back" Ariana tells her and she nods. "You staying now" Ella asks "I don't know baby girl but it looked like I needed to come and visit everywhere is a mess." Ariana says.

Ariana walks up the stairs and into Hudson room and she gently wakes him. "Mum" he asks "it's me it's okay" Ariana tells him making him wrap his arms around her. "Please stay home" Hudson asks tears filling his eyes "I don't know Hudson" Ariana sighs "please mum I can't cope with Katie anymore" Hudson sighs "Don't explain Ava already has" Ariana rubs his back. "You gonna talk to Dad" Hudson asks "maybe" Ariana shrugs.

"Have you eaten" Ariana asks and he shakes his head "we have nothing in" Hudson pouts "I'll make you all something" Ariana says walking into the kitchen and making everyone a descent meal.

****
Malcom heard a voice he had missed. A voice he was kind of glad to hear.

Malcom got off the bed and opened the bedroom door. Making everyone look up. 

"Well look who decided to come out the bedroom" Hudson says. "Look who decided to come back" he says to Ariana "you kicked me out" Ariana says "I'm only hear to see these anyway" Ariana says

"Can we at least talk" Malcom asks "I don't know Malcom" Ariana says "how to I know you won't hurt me again" Ariana asks "please just let me speak" Malcom asks "later" Ariana says seeing to her baby girl.

"Can I see her" he asks "no" Ariana says "not only have you left our son to look after her when he has his own you have ignored them all all week" Ariana says gently bouncing her.

"That's not my fault" Malcom says "well it's isn't mine either you hurt me and kicked me out, you had the responsibility of the kids not me because they were with you" Ariana says and he nods walking back up to his room.

"'Mum calm down" Hudson asks "he's not being let off with this one" Ariana says kissing his head "you going to go and speak to him" Ella asks "I will baby girl but I've missed you all and you come first my relationship doesn't" Ariana tells her and she nods giving her a hug.

"Do you still love dad" Ella asks "I do baby girl I do but this is going to take time" Ariana says "we both share half of the house so he can't in a way kick me out" Ariana tells her "so you going to stay" Ella asks "I am baby girl I'll sleep in the spare room" Ariana rubs her back.

*****
Ariana walked up the stairs and into their bedroom. "You wanna talk" Ariana says and he nods "Come on then" Ariana says walking out the room "where we going" Malcom asks "the kids don't need to see this and somewhere where we're not in the house" Ariana says and he nods

"You gonna be alright if me and dad go talk somewhere else" Ariana asks walking into Hudson room where he had Katie and Mia with Ella and Ava. "She's quiet so yes" Hudson smiles "call me if she become a pain" Ariana asks and he nods.

"Get in" Ariana rolls her eyes and he nods. "I'm not gonna kill you" Ariana says driving off. She arrives at the lake and cuts the engine.

They both get out and walk to the bench and sit down. "First of all I want to say something" Ariana says and he nods "I would never cheat on you ever" Ariana says "I'm sorry, I hurt you Ariana I really am, I'm also sorry I caused you of cheating, I don't know where I got that from" Malcom tells her  taking her hand. Ariana wanted to pull it away but she couldn't.

"What even made you think of that" Ariana asks "because all you did was ignore me, you never kisses me goodbye that day" Malcom pouts "I didn't" Ariana asks confused, she never went anywhere with out kissing him goodbye. And Malcom shakes his head "I'm sorry" Ariana says "I know I said I wanted a divorce but I really don't" Malcom says

"Thank god" Ariana sighs "you made me cry just because of them words, I thought you hated me for something I didn't do" Ariana pouts "I'm sorry" Malcom says.

"Let's go home" Ariana says and he nods. "Where you going when we arrive home" Malcom asks "I'm staying" Ariana says "in the spare room" Ariana says and he nods.

They arrive home to Completely no noise. Ariana walks up to Hudson room where Hudson and Ava were cuddled up together. Both girls were In bed and Ella was fast asleep and it wasn't even late.

Ariana walked into the bedroom to get some clothes before walking to the spare room and getting changed before getting into bed.