35

"Morning" Ariana smiles as Ava comes down the stairs with Mia. "Morning" Ava smiles "you seem like you had a good sleep" Ariana smiles "we didn't wake up for a feed" Ava smiles "that's amazing" Ariana smiles "Hudson was a nightmare but I do suppose that wasn't our fault" Ariana giggles.

Ava makes up a bottle and heats it in the microwave before testing it and giving it Mia. "You stopping breastfeeding" Ariana asks and. Ava nods. "I just think a bottle will be easier. Since Hudson and feeds her with a bottle and you and Malcom do, she's got used to it" Ava smiles and Ariana nods. "I haven't done for a week now" Ava giggles "you stoped producing" Ariana asks and Ava nods.

"I thought we could have a family picnic today" Ariana suggests "that would be good" Malcom smiles "it's a nice day to do something too" Malcom looks out the window.

"Be ready in an hour" Ariana says to Ella and she nods. "Be ready in an hour" Ariana tells Hudson and Ava "where we going" Hudson asks "to have a family day out" Ariana says "Is it cold" Ava asks "no but pack a coat just in case" Ariana says and she nods.

Ariana walks to her bedroom where Malcom was getting changed "hi princess" Malcom smiles "hi" Ariana smiles "what you wearing" he asks and she thinks "just a top and some joggers" Ariana smiles pulling them out.

Ariana got changed and put on a jacket before going downstairs and making sure the kitchen was tidy. If there was anywhere in the house that was always tidy it was always the kitchen.

Ariana packed before putting the stuff in the car. "Mum" Hudson ask "will we ever get to see Katie" Hudson asks "we could go and see her now but you'll have to ask dad" Ariana says and he nods going to find Malcom.

"Dad" Hudson asks "yes" Malcom smiles "mum told me to ask you but can we go and see Katie" Hudson asks "sure why not" Malcom smiles.

Everton went and got in the car. "This is so unfair" Ella pouts "what is" Ariana asks "why do I have to sit in the boot" she asks "Ella it a 7 seater car it's not the boot and because Hudson and Ava and Mia have the back" Malcom says "why can't the baby be back here" Ella pouts "because the baby needs its mama since she's feeding her now" Ariana chuckles. "Ella if your going to make a fuss do you want me to come and sit in the back with you" Hudson asks and she nods. Hudson pecks Ava's check before cloning over the seats "is everyone happy now" Malcom asks and everyone nods.

Malcom drives them to the Hospital since everyone wanted to see Katie. "Right before we go in she looks wired" Malcom says "Malcom" Ariana hits him "I'm joking" Malcom chuckles as everyone gets out the car "Ava you not coming" Ariana asks and she shakes her head "you go I'll catch you up" Ariana says and they nod.

"She's sleeping" Ava pouts. "I don't want to carry her too" Ava giggles "okay you sure you don't want to come" Ariana asks "I do but" Ava pouts "come on I'll carry her" Ariana says and Ava nods. Ariana gently lifts Mia from the car seat and they both walk into the hospital.

"How come you don't want to carry her" Ariana asks "I'm just scared I'll wake her" Ava pouts. "There's something more Ava you can tell me" Ariana says "I'm just scared I'll be judged" Ava sighs. Ariana rubs her back "everything will be okay" Ariana tells her.

Ariana walks in and smiles at the family. "How is she" Ariana asks Malcom "she's good shown improvement" Malcom smiles "Mia loves sleeping like that on you doesn't she" Malcom chuckles "she does" Ariana smiles.

"Don't touch her" Ariana says to Ella. "But why" Elle pouts "because she's very ill" Ariana says and she nods.

After about ten minutes they decided to go back to the car and head to the park field.

"We used to come here all the time" Hudson smiles "we did" Ariana smiles.

Ariana puts the stuff out while she cuddled with Malcom. "Ella" Ariana sighs "please can I go and see the lake" Ella asks "I love the lake" Ava smiles "go on then" Ariana chuckles as everyone disappears to the lake.

"It's such a nice day" Malcom smiles "I know" Ariana replies "this reminds me of so much when they were younger" Ariana smiles "I know this is how we would sit and everything" Malcom rubs her tummy.

"How's your stitches, I forgot to ask" Malcom asks "there good, they have healed well" Ariana smiles "soon we will have our baby girl home" Malcom tells her kissing her check "I know I can't wait to be able to bring her up"Ariana giggles "it's been a week and a half since you gave birth to her" Malcom says "I didn't really give birth to her" Ariana pouts.

"Oh no" Ariana says "we don't have a very happy baby girl" Ariana says looking to them all coming back.

"What you do" Ariana asks "nothing she's just won't stop crying" Ava pouts as they all get something to eat. Ava checked her nappy which was clean and dry. "Now I wish I was still feeding" Ava sighs trying to calm down the her baby "you not had any milk" Malcom asks and she shakes her head "Hudson packed one which I used in the car" Ava says giving Hudson a glare.

Ariana let's out a sigh as she watched Ava try to calm Mia down. "I'm producing milk but it's not my child" Ariana whispers to Malcom and he nods. "What you two whispering about" Hudson asks "doesn't matter" Malcom says.

"Ava you don't have to say yes you can say no but I might have a way to calm her down" Ariana sighs "how" Ava asks "since it's an emergency I'm producing milk I would mind" Ariana says and Ava thinks for a minute and nods handing Mia to her.

Ariana took a breath, she had never thought about feeding another baby at all. Ariana lifted up her top as Malcom covers her. "God this feels wired" Ariana says "I'm sorry" Ava says "it's okay sweetheart" Ariana tells her.

"You even sure this baby has been fed today" Ariana asks and Ava nods. Ariana places Mia on her shoulder and pats her back. Mia burps before Ariana hands her back "thank you Ariana" Ava says "it's okay" Ariana says as she pulls down her top.

After they had eaten they decided to go home. Ava couldn't stop thanking Ariana for what she did.