48

"Morning mum" Ella smiles "morning baby girl" Ariana pecks her head. "Why you not in daddy's bed" Ella asks "because Mummy was angry at daddy" Ariana sighs "because of me" Ella asks "because he walked off for the whole day" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"I'm sorry" Ella pouts "don't worry about me and daddy baby girl" Ariana pouts, she really didn't want her thinking about them both. "But I caused you to fall out" Ella says "and we will make up" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"You can stay in bed I'm going to see if Katie is aright" Ariana tells her and she nods.

Ariana gets off the bed and walks to Katie's room. She was still fast asleep, so Ariana decided to go and get changed.

Ariana gave Malcom a polite smile before walking to the wardrobe they share. "Ariana" he asks "yeah" Ariana asks pulling on a top and some leggings. "I'm sorry" Malcom says "okay" Ariana says walking over to the bed and sitting on it.

"Did you do anything stupid" Ariana asks him and he shakes his head "I just went to my mums and cried" Malcom sighs "oh baby" Ariana sighs feeling kinda guilty for snapping at him.  "I'm sorry for snapping" Ariana says and he nods.

"Did you take her to the doctor" Malcom asks and Ariana nods "we need to talk to her, make sure she's doing the best decision" Ariana says "we could bring up the baby" Malcom says "that would make it hard for her, she would have to see it everyday and it would remind her of what happened" Ariana says and he nods.

"You do get another grandchild though" Ariana giggles "Ava's and Hudson" he smiles and Ariana nods "when did that happen" Malcom asks "yesterday night" Ariana smiles "I bet Ava's happy" he chuckle "she screamed so she is" Ariana giggle.

"Mum" Ella asks walking into the bedroom "yes baby girl" Ariana smiles. "Do I have to wait mother day" Ella climbs on the bed "that's what the nurse said baby girl" Ariana tells her. "But I want this baby gone" Ella sobs "I know baby girl, give me and hour and think about this even more I know you don't want to but I'll call and see if you can go today" Ariana pecks her head and she nods.

"Mia's calling for Ava what should I do" Ella asks "get her out her bed and take her downstairs or wake Ava up, actually don't wake Ava I'll come and sort it" Ariana tells her "why can't I" Ella asks "because when Mia wants Ava she won't settle for anyone else but Ava it's miracle if she accepts Hudson." Ariana says and she nods.

"You can get Katie if you want" Ariana tells her making her smile. "I don't get why she wants to get rid" Malcom says "she loves Katie and Mia" Malcom adds "I know but she doesn't want the responsibility of a baby and I think the way it's been conceived has something to do with it" Ariana explains before walking off out the room.

Ariana walks into Mia's room and she pouts "I want mummy" Mia says "I'm going to get your mummy one second okay" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"Ava sweetheart" Ariana whispers bending down next to her "you okay Ariana" Ava asks gently lifting Hudson's arm from around her "Mia wants you" Ariana tells her and she nods getting up and waking to her bedroom.

*****
"Put me down" Ariana giggles as Malcom throws her over her head "nope we're going to talk to Ella" Malcom tells her "I have legs" Ariana giggles licking his neck. "That's not go into work" Malcom chuckles carrying her up the stairs.

"Hi dad" Ella chuckles "Can you please put me down your hurting me" Ariana asks "sorry" Malcom places her down on Ella's bed as they both sit next to her.

"We have to go tomorrow" Ariana says and she nods "Ella we want you to tell us why you don't want this baby" Ariana asks "because I don't was a child yet" Ella says and Ariana nods "oaky" Ariana pecks her head.

"Nonna" Mia cries "what's wrong" Ariana asks picking her up placing her on Ella's bed "daddy's hurt" She says "Mia I'm fine, sorry mum" Hudson comes in making everyone laugh.

"What's going on" Ariana asks "Ava playfully hit me and Mia thinks mummy hurt me" Hudson chuckles "why does this get funnier" Malcom chuckles cuddling his grandchild.

"Where is Ava" Ariana asks "in the bathroom I made her need the toilet" Hudson chuckles "can you be Careful with her she is pregnant" Ariana says "wait Ava's pregnant" Ella asks and Ariana nods.

Luckily Mia hadn't noticed since she wouldn't have understood and she was too busy playing with Malcom strings that's dangles from his jumper.

Ella climbs off the bed and goes into Hudson room. "Hi Ella you okay" Ava asks "Mummy told me you were having a baby" Ella says "I am" Ava walks over to her. "What's it like" Ella asks "what's what like" Ava asks sitting her down on the bed with her "giving birth" Ella asks "it's painful and tiring but it's worth it to me since I got my beautiful little girl" Ava smiles "what about getting a big bump"
Ella asks "luckily your mum was here with me last time. So she helped" Ava smiles "Ell if this is about your being pregnant, make the best decision for you, obviously this time what ever this little on is was planned where as Mia was a shock since me or Hudson didn't expect it, but if I was you I would have the abortion" Ava says gently "you think that is best" Ella asks "i think if I was in your situation where your upset from it and you don't really want the responsibility of a baby yes, I don't want me to get in the way but that's what I think" Ava hugs her.

Ava smiles as she sees Ariana stood in the door way. "You too look cute" Ariana smiles "of course we do were like sisters" Ava giggles

"Mama" Mia smiles walking in making Ella climb off Ava's knee to let Mia there. "I love you" Mia smiles "I love you too" Ava pecks her head