49

"I don't want to get out of bed" Ella pouts cuddling into Ava. "Can I have my girlfriend back yet" Hudson asks making Ava giggle "I'm just loved" Ava giggles. "I'll come with you" Ava tells her. "Really" Ella asks and Ava nods. "I'll give you 10 minutes to get up and changed and then we have to go if you want to make it on time to have this abortion" Ariana tells her and she nods.

Ariana walks out Ellas bedroom. "How was sleeping alone" Ariana giggles "wired" Hudson pouts. "I'm guessing I have Mia today then" Hudson says "I'm guessing you do" Ariana smiles.

"Hi" Ava smiles walking into her bedroom. "Hi stranger" Hudson chuckles Ava walks over to him and gives him a hug. "I need to get changed" Ava says making Hudson pout "your sister wants me and I'm happy to be there with her" Ava says and he nods "I'm glad you two have a good relationship it really makes me happy" Hudson smiles as Ava walks over to the closet. "Can I wear this" Ava asks pulling out his top "of course you can" Hudson smiles watching her change.

"Ava you ready" Ariana knocks on their door "yeah" Ava replies kissing Hudson before going out the bedroom door.

*****
"I'm scared" Ella says "what if I have to have surgery" Ella asks "I've been told it's just the tablet your okay" Ariana tells her and Ella nods.

Ella fell asleep on the way there since it was a longer drive than normal. "I'm thankful for you Ava" Ariana tells her "why" Ava asks "because Ella seems to have lightened up over the last few days because of you" Ariana tells her "she's like a sister to me" Ava says making Ariana smile.

"Are you and Malcom okay now" Ava asks "yeah we're fine" Ariana smiles "we were just both upset and we took it out on each other" Ariana sighs pulling into the parking space.

"Ella sweetheart" Ariana gently wakes her making her pout. "I don't get how your tired" Ava giggles "you slept like the whole day yesterday" Ava giggles. Ella gets out the car and cuddles into her mum.

"Dad said he wished he could have been here with you but his grandma is really sick" Ariana tells Ella "is she going to be okay" Ella asks "I don't know baby girl but let's get this over with and then we can made daddy happy if something does happen" Ariana tells her and she nods. "Oh he messaged again saying he'll try and get home tonight to see if your okay" Ariana tells her "no tell him to stay with his grandma she needs him more than me I have you and Ava and Hudson" Ella looks up to her "call him and say that then okay" Ariana hands her phone to her.

They sign in and They were taken to a room. "I hate tablet" Ella pouts "we can give you the injection" She says and Ella nods.

Ava sits on the chair next to Ava as Ariana signs forms, since she was young she had to have parental consent.

"Everything going to be okay your going to be baby free soon" Ava tells her "I feel bad you have to carry" Ella pouts "I want this baby he or she will be a great addition to my little family" Ava tells her making her smile. "I'm gonna be another Aunty" Ella smiles.

"Right enough baby talk let get this over with" Ariana chuckles at both girls. "Baby talk?" The nurse asks confused "I'm pregnant" Ava giggles "congratulation" she smiles.

"Which arm do you sleep on" the nurse asks "she bloody rolls all over the place" Ava says "you were in my way" Ella giggles "you wanted me to sleep with you, I could have gone and slept with Hudson" Ava giggles.

Ella hands her her arm as she injects the liquid. Ella was made to have a glass of water before she was aloud to go. "I'm one hour you will have a heavy bloody flow for a few days as if your on your period" She explains to Ella who nods.

"I'm sleepy" Ella says "you could sleep a lot over the next week too" she says and Ariana nods.

Ariana helped Ella into the car and covered her with a blanket since she knew she would fall asleep.

"Do you have a bump" Ariana asks Ava "no" Ava asks confused "how far along do you think you are" Ariana asks "I don't know since last time I only had morning sickness for the first 12 weeks and then it went but I haven't been sick for a few weeks" Ava says "so I think I'm past 12 weeks but then the test only picked up me being pregnant 2 weeks ago" Ava says. "We will get you an appointment soon I promise" Ariana says and she nods.

****
"Daddy I thought I told you to stay" Ella pouts sitting up from Ariana's knee. "She's okay" Malcom smiles making Ella smile giving him a hug.

"How did it go today beautiful" Malcom asks "okay daddy" Ella picks his cheek "that's good then" Malcom smiles down to his baby girl.

"Katie" Ariana sighs picking her up "that doesn't go in you mouth" Ariana says making her pout.