54

"Let's go bed" Malcom says "what's about Ava" Ariana asks "more her to the end because I'm having you next to me" Malcom says making Ariana giggles "I'm not going to try get it on with Ava" Ariana chuckles "your mine" Malcom holds her "I'm yours" Ariana chuckles climbing into the middle of the bed.

Malcom climbs in and cuddles Ariana close to him. "You do make me laugh" Ariana chuckles "good good" Malcom kisses her neck "no baby not while Ava is next to us" Ariana groans pushing him away before they both fall asleep.

Ava woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of someone being sick. Ava looked to the side of her and let out a saddened smile. "Malcom" Ava taps him making him groan "Ava what could you possibly want at 2 am" Malcom asks "Ariana" Ava says making him turn on the light.

"Oh my baby girl" Malcom pouts. Ava walked off to Hudson room and sighs and took a deep breath before getting into his bed. Trying not to wake him.

"Ariana princess" Malcom gently shook her "what" Ariana puked "oh" Ariana sobs looking down to her body that was covered in vomit.

Malcom gently lifted Ariana off the bed and carried her for the bathroom where he gently ran her a bath. "Let me check your temperature" Malcom says and Ariana nods "you have a fever" Malcom reads the thermometer.

Ariana took off the her clothes and got in the bath. "I'm gonna be sick" Ariana warns making Malcom grab the bucket as she threw up into it.  Malcom washes her down helping her change into new pyjamas changing their bed before putting her back to bed with the bucket next to her.

******
"Mum" Hudson asks "hi" Ariana mumbles "you okay" Hudson asks "not really but I'll be fine I'm starting to feel a little better" Ariana smiles to him and he nods.

"Have you and Ava spoken" Ariana asks him and he shakes his head "she's still fast asleep" Hudson says and Ariana nods.

Ariana went back to sleep due to her not having much during the night due to her being sick.

"Well good morning" Hudson says as Ava sits up on the bed "good morning" Ava yawns "is your mum okay" Ava asks "how do you know she's not well" Hudson asks "because I was the one that woke up to her being sick everywhere" Ava says and he nods.

"I would never cheat on you Ava" Hudson says "but the messages" Ava says "I have never had that number I swear Ava I wouldn't hurt you ever I love you with my whole entire heart you give me everything I want including two children one we are about to meet" Hudson says touching her stomach.

Ava didn't say anything she just wrapped her Arms around him and held him. There was something about what Hudson told her, that let her know he was telling the truth. "So who's trying to split us up" Ava asks "I don't know, do you have anyone that would want us to split up" Hudson asks "your the only person I have actually been in an actual relationship with so I don't see whom it would be, what about you" Ava asks "I wouldn't have thought so" Hudson says and Ava nods.

******
"FUCK HUDSON" Ava moans. Ariana laid awake listening to them. Not that she wanted to but she couldn't sleeping it just so happens they were making up.

Ariana listen to moaning at groaning off both of them before getting off the bed before she even realised what she was doing she was in Hudsons room.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Ariana screams. It wasn't till that moment that Ariana realised what she had just done and get incredibly bad. Both Ava and Hudson jump apart as Ava breaks down in floors of tears. Hudson was mortified but he didn't care about himself at that moment he grabbed a blanket and covered Ava up not that his mum hadn't seen her before but this was a little different.

"Mum what the fuck you doing" Hudson shouts. "I-I'm Sorry" Ariana says "what's going on" Malcom asks. Malcom took on big Hudson and Ava's facial expressions and then his wife's. "Baby girl" Malcom leads her out the room.

Malcom goes down to Make them both a drink but Ariana stormed out the front door.

Malcom heard her car door which meant she was either going to her mums or dads. He didn't want to chase her since he could clearly see she was mortified.

Malcom walked up to Hudson and Ava's room and gently knocked on the door. "Come in" Hudson says. Malcom walked in and the sight he saw in front of him wasn't the sight he had seen before. "Hudson what happened" Malcom asks bending down next to a distressed Ava. "Mum was watching us" Hudson says "okay she's gone but I'll sort it Okay I'm sorry about what happened okay" Malcom rubs his back. He could see the hurt in his eyes. He couldn't describe Ava's expression.

"Come on go sleep" Hudson rubs her back. Hudson climbs in next to her and holds her. "How could she do that to us" Ava cries "I don't know Ava" Hudson tickles her back which sends her off to sleep.

Malcom laced backwards and forwards downstairs wanting to hear from her mum or dad. Part of him wishes he went after her but part of him knew that he had to stay home with the children.