46

***2 months later***

Over the last two months Ava and Hudson tried for a baby but hadn't had any luck.

"Hey it's okay Ava you will soon" Ariana gives her a saddened smile. "I've given up" Ava pouts "don't give up these things take time" Ariana tries to remind her and she nods picking up Mia.

"Mummy sad" Mia asks "I'm okay baby girl" Ava smiles. "Why don't we go and find daddy and go for a walk" Ava smiles and she nods. Ariana smiles at them both sitting on Malcom knee.

"Where's Katie" Ariana asks "Ella took her to her room since that's who Katie wanted to be with" Malcom smiles.

*****
"Ava I thought you said we would wait another week before you take another" Hudson asks getting off the bed and taking her hand. "Please Hudson" Ava asks and he nods letting go of her hand.

Hudson turned on his lamp so there was light in his room before turning off the main light.

Ava comes out and sits in his arms while placing the test on the side.

"I love you" Ava smiles "I love you too" Hudson tells her.

"Who's looking" Ava asks "you" Hudson says and Ava nods. Ava let's out a scream. "Shh" Hudson chuckles.

Ariana wakes up to the scream. She gets out of bed and walks to Hudson's room. "Sorry Mum" Hudson says "what's going on" Ariana asks "I'm pregnant" Ava says "that's amazing news" Ariana sleepily smiles.

"Well goodnight" Ariana yawns walking. Back to bed.

"Mama" Ariana hears. Ariana walks into Mia's room where she was awake. "Did you call for mummy" Ariana asks "no" she shakes her head. Ariana picks her up taking her to Ava anyway.

"Katie sweetheart what's wrong" Ariana asks picking her up from her crib. "Mama" she holds her. Ariana walks out the bedroom. "Ariana I have just given her a bottle she was awake before I screamed calling you" Ava says and Ariana nods carrying her to her bedroom.

"Malcom" Ariana wakes him "what's wrong beautiful" Malcom asks "she won't go sleep" Ariana pouts. Malcom sits up and takes her.

"She wanted to sleep in daddy's arms" Malcom smiles "daddy's girl" Ariana smiles "Ella's my girl too you just love the boys" Malcom chuckles "Ella is defiantly a daddy's girl" Ariana says as they both take her back to bed.

*****
"Nonna" Mia cuddled next to her. "Morning" Ariana smiles cuddling her "mummy no wake up" Mia pouts. "Aww Baby girl she'll wake up soon" Ariana pecks her head before getting off the bed and taking her downstairs.

"Nonna" Mia asks "mhm" Ariana looks to her. "Why scream mummy" Mia asks "why did mummy scream" Ariana asks and she nods "Mummy was extremely happy" Ariana smiles and she nods.

Ariana makes her some soft food for her to eat as well as a bottle.

Ariana smiles to her daughter who comes down the stairs ready for school. "You okay?" Ariana asks her and she nods "Ella come here" Ariana says "mum I think I'm pregnant" Ella says making Ariana's body go cold.

"What" Ariana asks "please mum" Ella cries "baby girl" Ariana sighs "when did you have sex" Ariana asks her "I didn't want too" Ella cries "he forced me he didn't let me say mum" Ella sobs into her chest "your having the day off" Ariana says "go on back to your room I'll be up in a minute with a test" Ariana says and she nods. "You do realise I have to tell dad" Ariana says and she nods "I don't want him to go to prison again" Ella says "he won't" Ariana says and she nods walking up the stairs to her room. Ariana let out a saddened smile before going to Hudsons room.

"Hudson" Ariana wakes Him "Mum is everything okay" he asks "no I need to sort Ella out can you watch Mia and Katie for me" Ariana asks "yh I'll watch my daughter and my sister where are they" Hudson asks climbing out of bed "living room" Ariana says and he nods.

"Baby" Ariana shakes Malcom "what's wrong" he asks "Ella" she says making him sit up. "She's having a day off since she thinks she's pregnant" Ariana sighs "you fucking what" Malcom says "she didn't want to do it please stay calm she doesn't want to loose you again" Ariana says and he nods.

"Can you go and be with her while I go store and buy a pregnancy test" Ariana asks "don't we have one" Malcom asks "I think Ava's used them all" Ariana says and he nods.

Ariana throws on some clothes before going out the door.

"Ella princess" Malcom walks in her room sitting on the bed. "Daddy" she sibs climbing into his checks. "Everything's going to be okay" Malcom rocks her "I don't want a Baby" Ella cries "we understand that but we don't know yet if you are mums gonna be back soon with a test" Malcom says and she nods.

"Why me" Ella asks "I don't know baby but we will get this over with, you need to tell us straight away so we can sort this baby girl boys aren't very nice while there young" Malcom tells her "we're you horrible to mummy when you met her" Ella asks "nope I fell in love with her from the second I saw her" Malcom tells her.

"I'm back" Ariana comes into the room. "I don't want to do it mummy" Ella cries "Ella baby you need to this will enable us to help you" Ariana says "will you come with me" Ella asks "to the bathroom" Ariana asks and she nods making Ariana nod.

They both go into Ella's bathroom and Ella sits on the toilet. Ariana gets out the test and explains what to do before handing it her.

Once she was done Ariana placed it on the side and guided her out. Ella climbs into Malcom arms once again cuddling into him as she lets out a cry into his chest.