41

"Ariana" Ava shakes her "what's wrong Ava" Ariana asks covering her chest "Hudson's cracked the toilet seat and passed out and there's blood on the floor" Ava says. Ariana jumps up grabbing a top and throwing it over her head before hitting Malcom knowing it would get him awake.

By the time they had got to the bathroom Ella was sat beside him. "What's going on" Malcom asks sleepily walking into the bathroom. "OMG" Malcom wakes up immediately.

"Malcom we need to get him to the hospital" Ariana says and he nods gently picking him up. "You know what happened so you have to go" Ariana tells Ava who puts her shoes on.

"Ella princess" Ariana asks and she looks up "can you look after both of the babies" Ariana asks "Mia shouldn't wake up but if she does make her a bottle you know how and Katie might wake up and feed her and she should go back to sleep" Ariana explains putting some pants on.

"Mama" Mia murmers. Ariana picks her up grabbing her bottle and a blanket and taking her to the car since there was no way anyone could calm Mia down if she wanted her mum.

"It's okay" Ava rubs her back feeding her. "Dada dead" Mia asks "no baby girl he isnt" Ava pecks her head. "Ava sweetheart what happened" Ariana asks "he said he was going to be sick and when he stood up he went dizzy and passed out in the bathroom" Ava explains.

Malcom carries Hudson in and he was put in a bed. "Mama" Mia cries as she puts her down "I'm still here" Ava tells her taking her hand. Ariana takes the other one since she doesn't really walk that far.

"One can come in and sit with him" The doctor says "Ariana" Malcom says "No Malcom you go I'll stay with Ava" Ariana tells him and he nods kissing her check before walking off.

"Come on go sleep" Ava sighs "no" she pouts. "Mia" Ariana takes her "Come on princess go to sleep" Ariana smiles to her. Mia cuddles into Ariana while Ariana gently got her to go sleep.

Ava smiles. "She's one next week" Ariana smiles "I know it doesn't seem like a year" Ava pouts "soon she will be running around and playing" Ariana chuckles "stop" Ava says "my baby's growing up too fast"Ava pouts "that makes me feel like you want another" Ariana chuckles "don't go there" Ava says "do you want another" Ariana asks "i do" Ava smiles. "More grandchildren" Ariana giggles.

"He's awake" Malcom smiles "can we come" Ariana asks and he nods. Ariana and Ava stands up and they both follow Malcom.

"We have stoped the needling and sealed up his head cut" the doctor says before leaving the room.

"You gave us a bloody heart attack" Ariana sighs "but I'm glad your okay" Ariana smiles handing Ava, her sleeping baby before hugging Hudson.

"How you feeling" Ava asks "obviously I had a head ache but I don't feel sick" Hudson says. "God this child's heavy" Ava moans. Hudson gently shuffled himself over and taps the bed where Ava put her down.

"She thought you were dead" Malcom chuckles "bless her"Hudson smiles down to her even though she was sleeping.

Malcom walks out to answer a phone call. "Princess are you okay"