44

"Ava sweetheart" Ariana says walking down the stairs at 2am. Ava looks at Ariana and smile "Come on" Ariana taps the sofa next to her as a Ava stands up and sits next to Ariana.

"What's wrong" Ariana asks "I want a baby" Ava says "why" Ariana asks gently "because I always said that I would have two children close together and I have one and now I want another" Ava says "have you spoke with Hudson about this" Ariana asks hugging her "he just shrugs" Ava says.

"You need to talk with him Ava. If he loves you so much he will understand but you do have to give him a say and if he doesn't you have to respect that Ava" Ariana says "you would say that your his fucking mother" Ava huffs "Ava" Ariana sighs "I may be his mother but I did the same this and you" Ariana takes her hand "I wanted another baby and I didn't use protection because I told Malcom I was on the pill but I wasn't. I can't imagine how that must have made him feel Ava you have to understand where I'm coming from" Ariana says.

Ava sits down in Ariana's lap "I'm sorry" Ava says "what for" Ariana asks "I shouldn't have just swore, I love Hudson and I love the fact your so welcoming to me" Ava smiles "I know you love Hudson and plus you have been part of this family since you were just a little girl" Ariana smiles "oh god" Ava pouts "just look how cute you were" Ariana giggles showing her the photo "omg" Ava smiles "massive throwback" Ava smiles "you know I never thought I would be here now in love with your son and a one year old" Ava says "I didn't expect that too" Ariana chuckles.

"I remember the day he asked me out" Ava smiles "tell me he never told me that story he just said he was dating you" Ariana giggles.

"It was sunny outside so I was outside with my friends and he cane up to me all smiley alone which wasn't like him. He pulled me to one side and confessed his love to me" Ava giggles "he asked me out and of course I said yes since I'm here now and then you know the rest I would have thought" Ava giggles "that's cute. Malcom asked me out on a bench by the lake" Ariana giggles "we went to Paris with school" Ariana smiles.

Ariana looks at the time "I think it's best if we get to bed" Ariana shows her the time and Ava nods.

They both go upstairs and Ariana climbs in bed next to Malcom. While Ava climbed in next to Hudson.

"Ava" Hudson asks "it's me" she responds "I'm glad your alright" Hudson hugs her "I'm sorry I left" Ava says and Hudson kisses her lips "it's okay your back now" Hudson says.

****
"How many times sex only happens in the bedroom" Ariana says walking down the stairs "we can't even kiss anymore" Hudson asks "sorry Ava but considering Ava's practically naked no" Ariana says.

"Mama" Katie cries making Ariana walk back up the stairs and get her out her crib. "Morning beautiful" Ariana smiles taking her downstairs where she fed her "wheres dad" Hudson asks "he's had to go into work" Ariana smiles and he nods.

"Ava" Ella pouts carrying down Mia. "Morning baby girl" Ava smiles taking Mia from her arms. "How are you this morning Ella" Ariana asks sitting down. "I'm good Mum" Ella smiles sitting down next to her and cuddling into her side.

"Did you sleep okay" Ariana asks and she nods. "We just don't get to cuddle often" Ella pouts. Hudson takes Katie of his mum since he wanted her. "I know" Ariana says wrapping her arms around her.

"I love you" Elle pecks her check "I love you too" Ariana smiles. "More than you would know" Ariana giggles. "She love me more" Hudson giggles "I love you all the same" Ariana chuckles "no I'm your favourite child" Hudson chuckles "no your not I don't have a favourite I love all three of you" Ariana smiles.