7

"Mummy" Ella wakes Ariana up "Morning baby" Ariana yawns "Where's Dad" she asks making Ariana sigh "he got arrested" Ariana pouts "what why" Ella asks sitting up "he beat up Sophia's dad" Ariana sighs "daddy" she sobs "come here" Ariana opens her arms causing Ella to fall into them. "We will be okay daddy will be home very soon okay" Ariana rubs her back.

Ella grabs her phone which was on the bed which she didn't even remember having her phone from the second she walked in the door yesterday.

"Mummy" Ella sobs showing her phone screen "he isn't going to hurt you don't worry" Ariana tells her "he wants to make you scared okay" Ariana rubs her back. "I don't have to go school do I" Ella ask "of course not baby girl" Ariana tells her.

"Mum" Hudson comes into the room "yeah baby" Ariana asks "schools calling your phone" he yawns handing her phone to her. Ariana answers the call.  "Hello" Ariana asks "we hope that Ella is okay. The police have been in contact about what's happened, we would like you to keep both of the kids off for their safety" the principle tells her "wait what have the police told you" Ariana asks "that Ella has been in some inappropriate content" he replies "okay" Ariana asks "we are making sure that this information stays private, we just wanted to let you know why we will be emailing their work home and if they want to return they can and when ever they want" the principle explains "Ella baby come here" Ariana says "thank you bye" Ariana hangs up the phone "everyone knows" Ella falls to the floor in hysterics "no baby just the principle, your friends won't don't worry" Ariana picks her up gently holding her.

"Oh Hudson your staying home" Ariana says and he nods walking back to his room and getting in bed.

Malcom's PoV
Have you ever had a night where you were lonely and regretted your reaction?  Well that was me right now. I was lonely in a cell waiting to be questioned, while my baby girl, my wife and son are all at home living a nightmare, a nightmare that you wouldn't want for anyone.

I was cold and uncomfortable, bored out my skin and missing my girls touch, her lips, everything, I needed her more than I ever thought I would but I'm stuck here because I couldn't control my anger.

I should have just called the police and have them deal with the situation but I was hurt. I always wanted to protect my little baby girl but I failed miserably. The thought of his dirty hands touching my baby girl will haunt me forever. The nightmare that will occur will haunt me forever.

"Malcom were ready for questions" a Warrant say. I stand up from my cell and follow the guy. I sit down and was handcuffed to the table. I missed my family.

"Can we have an explanation" they ask "from when" I asks "why did you physically assault Mr Rob Swing" he asks "he touched my daughter in inappropriate places" I respond "what do you mean by that" he ask "I don't know I didn't let my wife finish, I haven't even spoken to my daughter since I found out" I cry "I was hurt and angry and I wanted to hurt him for hurting his daughter and my daughter" I respond.

"You said his daughter and yours how do you know about his" he asks "I don't know really what happened with her since it was my wife that got up in the middle of the night but I managed to pick up that his daughter was abused by him" I explain "okay were done" he says.

I was taken back to my cell where I would stay till I was let out of this shit hole.

Nobodies PoV
"Did you just fall down the stairs" Ariana asks making Ella nod. "Sophia's scared mum" Ella ask "okay sweetheart I'll be up in a second" Ariana responds and Ella nods.

Ariana placed the laptop on the side and walked up to Ella's bedroom. "Sophia sweetheart" Ariana gently says sitting down on the bed "what's the matter" Ariana asks "I've missed my period" she sobs "okay sweetheart" Ariana calmly rubs her back "I don't want to be pregnant" she sobs "calm down we will test you okay" Ariana suggests and she nods.

Ariana walks to her bedroom and pulls out the test. Ariana sighs before taking it to Ella's room. After explaining how it works Sophia went into the bathroom.

Ella snuggles into her mothers side as they wait for Sophia to come out. Ariana sets it on the test on the bed while rubbing her back "sweetheart it's okay your not" Ariana Let's out a sigh of relief "why have I missed then" she asks confused "you've been going through a lot lately which can trigger hormones to not work as effectively" Ariana explains making Sophia nod.

"Mum" Hudson knocks on the door "come in" Ariana calls "the police are at the door" he says "okay I'll be down in a second" Ariana replies.