18

"I can't believe that is in side of me" Ava giggles "you happy" Ariana asks "yes" Ava smiles making Ariana smile. "Well you have some clothes now and some nice stuff for yourself" Ariana smiles. "thank you" Ava smiles.

Ariana pulls up on the drive and Ava and Ariana get the bags out and place it in the couch "we will unpack later ok" Ariana tell her and she nods.

Ava goes up stairs and walks into Hudson room. Hudson looks at her. Ava smiles making Hudson smile "you want to see your baby" Ava asks "yeah" Hudson smiles. Ava sits down and pulls out the photo of the baby.

"How many weeks are you" he asks "12" Ava smiles "I'm going to be a dad" Hudson eyes well up "I'm going to be a mum" Ava smiles

"How many weeks are you" he asks "12" Ava smiles "I'm going to be a dad" Hudson eyes well up "I'm going to be a mum" Ava smiles. "When's your next scan" he asks "20 weeks" Ava tells him. "Can I Come to that one" he asks "of course you can" Ava giggles wrapping her arms around the person she calls her lad. Ava presses her lips against his and Ariana walks in the door.

"It's nice to see you to happy" Ariana smiles "hi mum" Hudson smiles "hi" Ariana giving him a hug. She couldn't stay mad at her son when he was clearly happy that he had his girl and they had both cheered up about the fact of having a baby.

"Ava what would you like" Ariana asks "boy" Hudson says "girl" Ava giggles "well" Ariana chuckles "Mum" Hudson ask "yes" Ariana. Asks. "If Ava's living here" he says and Ava giggles "I don't think she'll like my room" he chuckles "we can decorate for you but you have to have natural colour" Ariana tells them and they nods "you have to wait though" Ariana says and try nod.

"HUDSON" Ava pouts "what" he asks "I want my side of the bed back" Ava groans "one second" Hudson chuckles moving his stuff. Once the side was clear Ava got under the sheets.

Ariana her up and leaves the room and goes into her own. "Baby" Ariana giggles jumping into the bed "hi" Malcolm smiles wrapping his arms around his girl.

"How did it go" he ask "really well, Ava's 12 weeks and she really happy. They have also spoken and made up it looked like anyway" Ariana pecks his lips.

"I think she was just shocked but she processed it now apart from their arguing about what they want now" Ariana giggles "why who wants what" Malcom asks "Ava wants a girl and Hudson wants a boy" she giggles "that's a natural reaction" he smiles "you wanted a girl and I wanted a boy and we got both" Malcom holds his girl.

"Ava is stressing out though because she doesn't have any money" Ariana pouts "she can come and do a few hours in the shop" Malcom smiles "that's true" Ariana cuddles into him "we do need to talk to her about school though" Ariana tells him "I know but let's leave it till she gets visible, she doesn't have a bump right" he asks "nope not yet" Ariana tells him "it's better sooner than later though" Ariana tells him as she switched on the tv and scrolled through a film.

"How's Ella" Ariana asks "she's good she was cleaning her room and said she would have a bath and just have a lazy night" Malcom smiles. "Well it looks like we can cuddle together" Ariana smiles "it does but you need to get changed" Malcom suggests.

Ariana nods getting off the bed getting into some shorts and a top before climbing in next to Malcom again as they cuddle up together.

"I love our moments like these" Ariana smiles "were not a very exciting couple are we" Malcom chuckles "no, but I like the way we are, we just like to cuddle"
Ariana smiles "so do I, I have the girl of my dreams in bed with me cuddled with me at this moment in time" Malcolm giggles "I'm the girl of your dreams" Ariana asks "yup, a beautiful girl who didn't want to much" He smiles making Ariana blush "you cutie" he pecks her forehead.

"How you feeling now babu" Ariana ask "better than i did this morning" he smiles. Rubbing her arm. "You worried princess" Malcom asks.

When Malcom rubbed her arm he knew how she was feeling due to her responses which he had learnt to pick up on.

"A little" Ariana responds "everything will be okay" he tells her "I know" she sighs cuddling more into him. "Baby girl the way your acting isn't normal" he tells her holding her "I'm sorry" Ariana says "don't be sorry, you worried about me aren't you" he asks and she nods "Im okay I'm going to be right her by your side. I will never return to that place and leave you" he reassures her and she nods.

"Beauty and the beauty" Ariana ask "sure why not" Malcom chuckles. "Anything for my girl" he smiles placing a soft kiss to her forehead.

As the movie begins Ariana and Malcolm cuddle into each other. Ella soon came and joined them which soon followed Ava and Hudson "when we said movie night when did it include the kids" Malcom chuckles "there cute leave them" Ariana giggles looking at Ella who was asleep and Hudson and Ava was asleep cuddled into each other.

Ariana places her head back down on Malcom's chest as they both snuggle together. "Good night my sleeping beauty" Malcom whispers to Ariana as her eyes start to close. "Goodnight my prince, I love you" Ariana tells him before they fall asleep together in each other's arms.