28

"If you two are going to this party please no fucking on furniture leave it for you own bed" Ariana warns "yes mum" Hudson sighs "I mean it" Ariana warns "mum I won't" Hudson huffs "If you want to do that come home and fuck because other people will have to clean up your mess other wise" Ariana says before leaving the room.

"Ariana are you embarrassing him again" Malcom asks "maybe" Ariana giggles kissing Mia's head.

"Your mums never going to let that go is she" Ava asks "she will eventually" he tells her hugging her. "Why were we even on the sofa" Ava giggles "because the stairs were too far away" Hudson chuckles. "Impatient" Ava pecks his lips.

"Baby" Ava giggles "what" he asks "oh" Hudson chuckles "is my baby all worked up" Ava giggles "your not helping this situation" Hudson groans making Ava giggle.

"Guys" Ariana huffs "what now" Hudson asks "can you please shut your door, everyone doesn't want to know about your life" Ariana says "mum just go away please" Hudson groans. "Baby don't speak to her like that. She's right we shouldn't be like this while your door is open" Ava says "she's seen us naked. She walks round naked what's the problem" Hudson ask "she doesn't fuck with the door open" Ava says "I told you not to talk about my mum like that" Hudson says.

*****
"Dad can you tell mum to stop telling me and Ava off" he asks "Hudson" Malcom sighs "a mum is a mum" He chuckles "but why does she have to embarrass us" he pouts "because she does" he chuckles "what so I can embarrass you by walking in on you" Hudson says smugly "HUDSON" Malcom says "if you walk in on me and your mum you won't be seeing a lot for a very long time" Malcom warns "this is so unfair" he huffs "me and your mum are adults." Malcom says "and I have a kid" Hudson asks "we know that but a mother is still a mum no matter what" he tells him. Hudson walks away with a smug look on his face.

"Hudson don't you even think about it" Malcom warns once again "what I'm not thinking about anything" he says as he says goodbye and Ava and Hudson leave. "Why are baby's so cute" Malcom pouts "I don't know they just are" Ariana hugs him.

"Want to feed her it would you like me" Ariana asks "I want to" he smiles. Ariana nods handing him the bottle.

"Who's a good girl" Malcom coos as he feeds her "you are" he giggles Mia looked up to him. "I think someone likes grandpa" Ariana smiles "she likes Nonna too" he smiles. Ariana pecks Mia's forehead and Malcom's lips before walking up to get changed.

Once Ariana was changed she stood in the door way watch Malcom interact with Mia. It really did make her heart melt. There was nothing better to see.

Malcom looks up to her and smiles "I love you" Ariana pecks his lips. "I love you too" Malcom smiles. "Babies must just like you, you just send them to sleep" Ariana pouts "I do" He chuckles.

"Want to put her to bed" Malcom suggests "she needs a nappy change" Ariana pouts " come on" her smiles as they both go up the stairs.

Ariana changed Mia's bum while Malcom sorted out the light. "Goodnight lil one" Ariana pecks her forehead "god night" Malcom smiles as Ariana lowers the baby girl into the crib.

Ariana and Malcom go and snuggle on the sofa. They didn't really get time to spend some time together but when they did they enjoyed it.

"Ella's asked if she can stay over at Lilly's" Malcom asks Ariana "That fine" Ariana smiles kissing his lips.

"A quiet house" Malcom smiles "you sure about that we have a baby here" Ariana giggles "she's no crying at this moment in time so it is quiet" Malcom smiles "true" Ariana cuddles into him.

They put a film on while they cuddled up together. Once the movie was over Ariana gave a bottle to Mia before they went and got into bed.

"Do you think we will have to feed in the middle of the night if there back"Malcom asks wrapping his arms around Ariana "more than likely" Ariana chuckles "hey we've got all this to come again" Ariana rolls her eyes "I know" Malcom pecks her forehead.

****
Ariana got up and made a bottle at 3 am before going and sitting in Mia's room and feeding her. "I could have done that" Ava yawns "it's okay" Ariana smiles at her "you sure I don't mind" Ava asks "how was the party" Ariana asks "it was good" Ava smiles "was he stupid" Ariana asks and Ava nods. "He threw up every where" Ava giggles "how much did he drink" Ariana asks "a lot I stoped him when he was sick and brought him home" Ava tells her "did you not" she asks "nope I didn't want to" Ava giggles. "Fair enough" Ariana shrugs.

"How's was Mia" Ava asks giving her a cuddle before putting her in her crib "she was an angel" Ariana smiles, giving her a hug before going back to bed.