42

"Dada" Mia wakes up cuddling into his side. "Daddy's dead" Mia cries making Ariana wake up. "He's not baby girl" Ariana tells her "Hudson" Ariana gently wakes him "yay" Mia claps.

Ariana looks to the chair where there was a note.

Ella needed some help so I went to be with here I love you princess xxx

"I'm okay baby" Hudson tells her making her snuggle into his side. "I just love your bond" Ariana smiles make Hudson smile.

Ariana looked to Ava who's face was distressed. "Ava sweetheart" Ariana gently wakes her. Ava opens her eyes who's eyes brim with tears. "Hey sweetheart are you okay" Ariana asks pulling her into a hug. "It was just a bad dream" Ava wipes her eyes and gives Ariana a soft smile. "What about Baby" Hudson asks. Ava gets up from Ariana's grip and cuddles into him on the bed.

"Come on Mia let's go get mummy and daddy some food" Ariana shrugs. Mia crawls to Ariana who picks her up giving her son some space.

"What's wrong" Hudson strikes Ava's hair. "We were having another baby" Ava says. "Okay" he asks confused not knowing what was bad about having another kid. "You left Me" Ava pouts "that's never going to happen" Hudson rubs her back "a child wouldn't make me loose you even if I didn't want another I would stay because that's my kid you would have and I love you want to much to let you go" Hudson smiles. "Do you want anymore children" Ava asks "I don't think my mum would be very happy if we had another at this moment in time" Hudson chuckles "she asked me if I wanted another and she didn't bother with it" Ava lays her head on his chest. "I mean I would love more children with you but let's focus on Mia at the moment in time" Hudson tells her and she nods.

Ariana got them both a drink of water before taking it back to them after giving them some time. By the time she had gone back both Ava and Hudson were cuddled up in complete silence.

"Can you please stop getting in really cute positions" Ariana giggles "how we cute were in a hospital bed" Hudson laughs "your both cute together anyways" Ariana smiles placing Mia on the bed.

****
"Hey" Ariana smiles sitting next to Malcom. "Hey princess you okay" Malcom asks rubbing her back. "I'm good" Ariana smiles taking Katie and cooing over her.

"How's Hudson" he asks "Don't know Ava said he was fine a minute ago but he's asleep" Ariana smiles "Ava was upset in the hospital but I don't know why" Ariana pouts "she wants another kid" Malcom says "how do you know that" Ariana asks confused "I heard them speaking early hours of the morning a few nights ago and Ava said she wanted another but Hudson said no because he didn't want to upset you" Malcom explains. "I don't think it will be long till we get another grandchild to be honest. If Hudson wasn't so concerned about upsetting me he would say yes because he's always told me he wanted to be a really young dad" Ariana giggles "14 Young" Malcom chuckles "I think he meant 16 but I suppose Mia wasn't planned" Ariana giggles kissing his lips.