47

"Ella" Ariana rubs her back. "Nooo"Ella cries holding her mum as she stands up "baby girl we need to do this, one I us need to look so we can help you" Ariana sighs kissing her head.

Ella let's go and walks into the bathroom and her heart broke. Ariana took a deep breath before walking out "Ella sweetheart" Ariana says making her look up "your pregnant" Ariana says "no" she bursts into tears.

"Don't" Ariana says to Malcom as he goes to stand up but he didn't listen he just walked out slamming the door.

Ariana says down on Ella's bed and holds her. "I don't want the baby" Ella cries "you want to get an abortion" Ariana asks and she nods "please let me have one mum" Ella cries "I will don't worry" Ariana rubs her back.

"Will daddy get in trouble again" Ella cries "I don't know baby girl but right now I'm going to get you a doctors appointment so we can get you an abortion soon as okay" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"Ariana is she okay" Ava asks "you know" Ariana asks "Hudson" Ava says and she nods "she'll be okay" Ariana says "can I go and talk to her" Ava asks "of course you can" Ariana says

"Where's dad" Hudson asks "I don't care about him at this moment in time"  Ariana says picking up her phone.

"Hello how can I help" The lady answers the phone "hi I would like to make an appointment for Ella McCormick" Ariana says "what for" she asks "she's pregnant and she doesn't want the baby" Ariana says "okay when would you like this appointment" she asks "as soon as possible" Ariana asks "we can squeeze you in today at 3:45" she says "that's fine" Ariana says hanging up the phone.

"I'm sorry mum" Hudson says "don't be sorry just we have to be there for you sister over the next few weeks" Ariana pecks his head and he nods.

"What about Ava" he asks "what about her" Ariana asks "I didn't want to bring this up but she's got a baby inside of her too" Hudson says "don't even think about that Hudson, you have your baby, that was planned this one isn't" Ariana says "your a great father and Ava's a great mum. I know you were young when you had Mia but Ella isn't in a happy relationship to even consider a child" Ariana sits down next to him "how are you not upset" Hudson asks "Hudson I am upset I just need to be strong for Ella, the last thing she needs I for me to show that I'm upset because she's already upset enough" Ariana tells him and he nods.

***
"Mummy I'm scared" Ella cries "I know baby girl I understand" Ariana tells her "will daddy come back" Ella asks "he better" Ariana says and she nods "just I want you to know that if you want this baby you can have it and me and your dad will support you" Ariana says "I know mum you would but I really don't want this baby, I don't want the responsibility of a baby. I know I don't really want to get rid but it's the best decision for me as well as the baby" Ella says and Ariana nods.

They both make their way into the room. "Hi Ella" the nurse smiles "we need to check how far long you are before we can discuss this okay" the nurse says and Ella nods.

Ella sits on the bed and lies her self down pulling up her top. Ariana sat next to her and took her hand. "Can you turn the thing around I don't want to see it" Ella asks politely and she nods.

"Your 9 weeks so an abortion is still available" she says and Ella nods. "We want to have a chat with you if that's okay" she asks and Ella nods sitting on her mums knee.

"When did you find out" she asks "this morning" She says "I know you've said you don't want this baby but I want you to go and think about it for 2 days and then come back and we will talk then okay" she asks and Ella nods.

****
"How dare you" Ariana spits as Malcom walks through the front door with red eyes as if he's been crying. "How dare you leave me with our daughter who is in bit about this baby" Ariana says "I'm sorry" Malcom says "sorry doesn't solve all the worlds problems" Ariana spits. "Not only did I have to look after our 6 month old baby I had a 13 year old girl crying her eyes out all day because she thought you weren't coming back like you didn't last time" Ariana says "I'm sorry" Malcom cries "IFS ALWAYS ME THAY HAS TO PICK UP THE FUCKING PIECES" Ariana shouts

Ariana walks up the stairs and grabs a blanket and pillow "where you going" Malcom asks "I'm not sharing the same bed as you... wait you know what I'll share with Ella" Ariana throws the stuff on the floor pushing Malcom off her before walking to her daughter room and climbing in the bed.

"Mummy" Ella mumbled "sorry baby girl go back to sleep" Ariana pecks her head, Ella rolls over cuddling into her mother before going back to sleep.