4

"Mum" Ella gently wakes her up "what's up princess" Ariana asks "come with me" she asks. Ariana groans looking at the rim but followed her daughter. Ella shows her, her phone screen.

Ariana runs down the stairs and unlocks the door "in" she says "Ella get a towel" Ariana asks and Ella runs off.

Ella comes back with a towel and Ariana dries Sophia off. "Ella do you mind if Sophia uses some of your clothes" Ariana ask and she shakes her head going to get some.

"I'm sorry Ariana" she sobs "it's okay" Ariana gives her a saddened smile. "I brought some clothes but there wet" she says "it's okay" Ariana tells her.

"Here" Ella says "thank you" She tried to smile. Sophia just sat there "come on let's get you changed" Ariana gives her a smile. "You want a drink" Ariana asks and she nods "I'll go" Ella smiles at her mother.

Ariana gently lifts her top over her head. He eyes could have gone wide but she didn't want to freak out the young girl in front of her. She slides over Ella's top. Sophie starts to freak out as Ariana took off her pants ever so gently "calm down it's okay" Ariana says pulling up the pants.

Ariana gently lifts he hysterical girl into her lap and rocks them backwards and forwards. "We need to talk we don't have to do it now but soon okay" Ariana tells her and she nods.

Ella comes back in and hands Sophia the glass of water. "Sophie I'm guessing you don't want to go school tomorrow" Ariana asks and she shakes her head and Ella pouts "you can have the day off two okay" Ariana suggests making her smile but then make a sad face "Mum I can't" Ella pouts "how come" she ask "I have a test that I can't miss" Ella sighs "okay" Ariana sighs "you still want to stay" Ariana ask and she nods.

"Come on you two let's get you in bed" Ariana suggests and they nod. Ariana sets Sophia down and walks them up to bed.

Ella gets in bed and Sophia clings to her. "You girls going to be okay" Ariana ask and they nod "come and get me if you need anything" Ariana smiles and Ella nods.

Ariana goes and gets back in bed getting warm before falling back to sleep.

*****
Ariana woke up at 5am and groans but didn't want to go back to sleep so she got up had a shower got changed and cleaned the kitchen. By the time she had finished Ella came down the stairs.

"Morning mum" Ella smiles giving her a hug "Morning" Ariana smiles "here" Ariana hands her breakfast. "Thank you" she smiles . "Is dad going to be mad" she asks "no he won't he'll understand" Ariana smiles "i anyone asks where she is today don't tell her she's with me okay" Ariana asks and she nods "I won't" she smiles kissing her check.

"Do you know if your brothers up" Ariana asks "yh there was a lot of noise coming from his bedroom" Ella exclaims making Ariana chuckle. "You sure that you'll make sure that Sophia's okay I know I fell out with her but she's been my best friend since a child" Ella asks her mother "of course, she's your best friend now since you made up" Ariana pecks her daughters check.

Ariana scrolls through her phone and smiles at all the posts that her friends had put on. Ariana may not go and meet with them all but they all still speak to each other.

"Mum I best be going" Ella smiles "okay bye sweetie" Ariana smiles as Ella leaves the door. Ariana walks up the stairs and knocks on Hudson's room. "Your going to be late" Ariana warns "I know we're sorry" Ava blushes "bye mum" Hudson smiles "just don't be late I'm not getting a call asking why your late because that's awkward since I know why" Ariana warns and they both nod hurrying up. "And please make sure you clean up" Ariana chuckles walking out the bedroom.

Ariana walks into Ella's room and smiles sadly. She didn't want to disturb the young girl so she took her clothes and decided to wash and dry them.

"Morning baby girl" Malcom smiles wrapping his arms around his beautiful wife. "Morning" Ariana smiles "oh we have Sophie here" Ariana tells him "why" he asks confused "Ella woke me up at 12 and Sophia was at the door so I let her in and she's upset so she stayed, she hasn't gone school but Ella has" Ariana rambles "Wait your saying Ella left her best friend here while she goes school" he asks and Ariana nods "I did say she could have the day off but she had a test which she had to do so she went in" Ariana smiles and he nods "where is Sophia then" he asks "still asleep" Ariana tells him and he nods "I have to go work there's Been a misunderstanding" he sighs "what baby you promised you would stay with me today" Ariana frowns "I did" he pouts "what is this misunderstanding" Ariana asks "no idea I'll call them. Malcom doesn't break promises"'he smiles and Ariana nods.

"It was that someone came to the store" he chuckles "and they couldn't sort that because" Ariana giggles "how are you doing on the paperwork" he ask "I've caught up and put it all in order" Ariana smiles "you know you could come and work with me" he ask "I know I will again just when everything's calmed down and I don't have to go in at 5" Ariana giggles.

"Morning Sophia" Ariana smiles "morning" Sophia mumbles "what some breakfast" Ariana asks and she nods. Ariana made her some toast and a bottle of water.

"You ready to speak or not" Ariana asks and she nods.