32

Ariana yawns walking down the stairs at 2am. She needed a drink since she didn't get one before she went to bed.

Ariana heard a knock at the door. Ariana was so confused who would want to knock on a door at 2am. Ariana crept to the door looking through the peep hole. It was Hudson.

Ariana opened the door and looked at him. "Here have Mia" he says handing Ariana the baby. "And" Ariana says wanting an explanation  "I'll see you in a few days" Hudson says "Hudson your 14 get inside this house now" Ariana asks "mum I'm sorry" Hudson says "can I have 2 days please then I'll explain" Hudson asks and Ariana nods "2 days and I want you back here with an explanation on your sudden behavioural change and why make Ava so upset" Ariana yawns. "Thank you" he says "wait Hudson" Ariana says and he looks at her "you have any money on you" Ariana asks and he shakes his head "here" Ariana hands him some money. "If this was dad at the door he would have dragged you in" Ariana tells him and he nods.

Ariana's heart broke as she saw her son walk down their driveway and disappear at 2am. She wanted him in the house but he refused.

Ariana made some milk up and fed Mia since the little baby girl was crying gently. Ariana smiles at Mia. Ariana changed her into some warm clothes and changed her bum.

"Ava" Ariana whispers waking her up. "What" Ava asks rolling over to face Ariana. Ava sat up in the bed and took Mia. "Is Hudson back" Ava asks and Ariana shakes her head. "He's just been at the door" Ariana yawns "is he alright"Ava asks "I don't know he just said sorry and said he needed a few days so I gave him two" Ariana explains.

Ariana smiles as she watches Ava coo over her baby girl who was wide awake. "Has daddy been a silly boy" Ava giggles kissing Mia's lips. Ava got up off the bed "want to put her in that one for now" Ariana asks and Ava nods placing Mia in what will be Katie's bed.

Ariana and Malcom decided to have their baby in their room since of late night feeds and knowing Ava and Hudson would be tired after having being up with Mia.

"You sure you don't mind me being in this bed" Ava asks and Ariana shakes her head as she climbs in the middle and Ava climbs in next to her.

"Do you know where he is staying" Ava asks and Ariana shakes her head. Ariana could tell how disappointed Ava was in him. She could also see that she missed him. "It will be okay" Ariana hugs her. Ava fell asleep and Ariana rolled over and cuddled into Malcom.

Malcom warped his arm around her making Ariana look to see if he was awake.

****
"Morning" Ariana smiles to Malcom bouncing gently on her knee. "Where's Ava" he ask "she's not feeling well so she's gone back to bed" Ariana tells him "is Hudson home or did he just bring the baby" he asks "just Mia" Ariana smiles at the 4 month old baby girl.

"Why didn't you wake me" Malcom yawns "when" Ariana asks "when Hudson was here" he ask "because it was 2am, I tried to make him come inside but he wouldn't so I have him some money" Ariana says Making Malcom roll his eyes "baby he's our son" Ariana says "who ran away with away his daughter" Malcom says "he's still our son. He said he would explain, Malcom something must have happened to make him change" Ariana sighs grabbing the bottle and seeing if Mia was hungry.

Malcom pecks her lips broke disappearing into the kitchen. "Want to go see Katie today" he asks "sure" Ariana smiles "we might have to take Mia though" Ariana says and he nods "How bad is Ava" he asks "she's been sick twice and she's really pale" Ariana explains. "She has a temperature too"Ariana says.

"Can you hold Mia" Ariana asks "shit baby I'm sorry" Malcom takes Mia "it's okay, I'm aloud to hold a baby" Ariana giggles "I need the toilet that's all" Ariana pecks his lips.

Ariana goes to the bathroom before going to get changed. 

Ariana walked down to see Malcom changing Mia's bum. "What a good grandpa" Ariana giggles "hey changing bums isn't that bad" he chuckle "you hated changing Ella" Ariana giggles "she always pooped" he chuckles.

"You go get ready while I go and tell Ava" Ariana picks up Mia. "Okay beautiful" Malcom pecks her lips.

Ariana walked to Hudson room where Ava decided to go sleep. "Ava" Ariana asks "mhm" she mumbles opening her eyes "me and Malcom are going to visit Katie, do you want me to take Mia with us so you can get better" Ariana asks "I would say no but my head is spinning and I don't want to risk anything happening to Mia" Ava says and Ariana nods. Ariana pecks her forehead before going to place Mia in the car.

Malcom smiles getting in whole Ariana buckled her seat belt. "You ready" he "asks and Ariana nods.

Malcom drives them to the hospital and Ariana picks up Mia. She didn't want to carry a car seat around with her since that added more weight.

"Who's this little cute one" the nurse smiles as Ariana and Malcom walk into intensive care. "Our grandchild" Ariana says "you had a grandchild" she asks shocked "yes" Ariana smiles "is it Hudson's" she asks and Ariana nods "he's 14 isn't he" she asks and Malcom nods "well she's the cutest little thing ever" she smiles.

Ariana walks over to Katie and smiles. "How's she doing" Malcom asks "she's like the same as yesterday, obviously her breathing has improved slightly" she smiles and Ariana nods. "Tomorrow we are going to take her for an assessment" she explains "okay" Malcom says. "Is she asleep" Ariana asks looking to Mia who was cuddled into Ariana's chest "yes" Malcom tells her.