51

"Is mum okay" Hudson asks looking at his parents,where is Mum was asleep with her head on Malcom's lap. "She's just tired" Malcom smiles "that's not right Mum never sleeps during the day" Hudson says "I know she doesn't now but she used too all the time." Malcom chuckles.

"She looks cute" Ava smiles "she does indeed" Malcom smiles. "Can one of you make sure Ella is okay" Malcom asks "she was placing with Katie 5 minutes ago" Ava smiles and Malcom nods.

"When you said mum slept all the time what do you mean" Hudson asks sitting down with Ava. "Well when we got together she always fell asleep in my arms" Malcom smiles "like that" Hudson asks "no as if I was carrying her, when she fell pregnant with you Nonna always told her off for sleeping" Malcom chuckles thinking back to when they were young.

"Stop talking about Me" Ariana rolls to face him "well good morning" Hudson says "no" Ariana moans hiding herself into Malcom "aww cutie" Malcom chuckles rubbing her back.

"You gonna find out the gender" Ariana asks and they both nod "if this isn't a boy I'm gonna be upset and we need another baby" Hudson says "you can go away if you think I'm having another baby after this one straight away" Ava says "I'm joking I'll be happy with a girl" Hudson pecks her check.

"Stop" Ariana hits Malcom's chest. "I'm not doing anything" Malcom defends. "Let me go sleep" Ariana pouts "why don't you go sleep in our bed" Malcom suggests looking down to his sleep girl "but your comfy" Ariana pouts and he nods chuckling at her.

"Dada" Katie asks "what's wrong princess" Malcom asks taking her off Ella. Katie cuddles into Malcom making Ella, Hudson and Ava laugh. "Your loved today" Ava giggles "I am" Malcom chuckles.

"Dad You okay if we go" Hudson asks "of course I'll drive you if you want" Malcom says "you've got 2 people who want you we can walk it's okay a 10 minute one" Hudson says "mum will want a photo and the gender when you come back" Malcom says and they both nod.

"Ella" Malcom asks and she smiles "yes dad" Ella asks "can you take Katie while I take mum up to bed" Malcom asks and Ella nods.

Malcom picks Ariana up carrying her to their bedroom. "Baby" Ariana's eyes fill with tears "what's wrong baby" Malcom sits down with her attached "please don't leave me" Ariana says "leave you" Malcom asks "I had a bad dream" Ariana sobs "is this why your tired" Malcom asks and she nods.

"What was this dream about" Malcom asks "you hurt me and then left me with everything to deal with" Ariana sobs "I'm not going anywhere, I would never leave you princess" Malcom tells her as he lays her under the sheets.

"I'm going to be downstairs looking after Mia and Katie while you have a nice sleep okay" Malcom tells her stroking her hair "I love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too" Malcom pecks her lips.

"Grandpa" Mia giggles waking over to him "Hi Mia" Malcom picks her up placing her on his knee "mummy got bump" she giggles "she does she's carrying your baby brother or sitter" Malcom taps her nose "you excited" Malcom asks and she shakes her head "me not want one" Mia pouts "you do" Malcom chuckles "no mummy's not be me" Mia pouts "mummy will be with you baby girl because you want to know why" Malcom asks and she nods "mummy and daddy love you so so much" Malcom tells her giving her a hug.

"you look nice" Malcom smiles "what" Ella asks "I never knew you groups do make up" Malcom chuckles "mum taught me when you were working the other week" Ella giggles making Malcom smile.

"This one"' Malcom asks scrolling through channels and both Katie and Mia nod. "Okay 1 hour of tv before it's off" Malcom says and they both ignore him.

Malcom goes up to check on Ariana while Ella was sat in the front room on her phone watching them both.

Malcom chuckles walking into their bedroom to see Ariana completely naked asleep on the bed. Malcom closed the door too before waking her up "what happened to you" Malcom chuckles "no idea" Ariana covers her self with a blanket, making Malcom chuckle "I've see it all before it's oaky" Malcom tells her as she snuggles closer to him.

"How you feeling" Malcom asks "Okay now" Ariana smiles sitting up and putting a top on. "I love you so much" Ariana straddles his lap. "Ariana please put some panties on" Malcom asks her "or shorts" Malcom says "why" Ariana moans "because Mia's grabbing things and Katie's lifts your top and i don't think the kids will want to see that" Malcom chuckles "there too far away" Ariana pouts "lazy" Malcom chuckles placing her on the bed.

Malcom gets her a pair of panties out the draw before walking over to her. He slides them up her legs placing a kiss to her pussy before pulling them around her bum. "Your such a tease" Ariana frowns "that's me" Malcom chuckles pulling her up off the bed as they go downstairs.

"Nice outfit" Ella giggles "thanks" Ariana blushes "I wish I could get away with just wearing a teeshirt" Ella pouts "well this top is Dads so it's massive on me" Ariana giggles.

"I love you" Ella hugs her "thank you for everything" Ella says "don't thank me I'm your mum I wants what's best for you" Ariana rubs her back. "You are turning out like me" Ariana chuckles "what you mean" Ella asks "no bra, just wear tops" Ariana giggles "bras are uncomfy" Ella giggles "someone gets me" Ariana smirks to Malcom. "Hey I don't complain" Malcom chuckles "eww" Ella moans making Ariana laughs "hey he had to see for you to be made" Ariana chuckles "Stop I'm gonna be sick" Ella gags. "Don't" Ariana chuckles as Malcom went to open his mouth.