22

"Dad how did you do this so quick" Hudson asks "it took me two weeks that's not fast" Malcom asks "it is" he smiles. "Well now I have to work on the babies room" Malcom smiles "you've painted that haven't you" Hudson asks "yup, I did all the painting in one day" he smiles "you really are an amazing dad" Hudson smiles "I try my best to please my kids" he smiles.

"The babies room should be done by the end of the day and I want to make it a surprise for Ava" he smiles "surprising my girl now are you" Hudson giggles "I have my own girl" Malcom chuckles.

"Wow" Ariana walks in "dad did amazing" Hudson smiles "he did" Ariana smiles "how's Ava" Ariana asks "she's sleeping" Hudson tells her "is she okay though" Ariana asks "she's not really speaking to me" Hudson pouts "Would you like me to try" Arian...

"Wow" Ariana walks in "dad did amazing" Hudson smiles "he did" Ariana smiles "how's Ava" Ariana asks "she's sleeping" Hudson tells her "is she okay though" Ariana asks "she's not really speaking to me" Hudson pouts "Would you like me to try" Ariana asks "if you want" He smiles.

"Dad can I help you with my baby girls room" Hudson asks "of course you can" he smiles as they both go off to what is going to be their baby boys room.

"Muuuummmm" Ella whines "What, me and dad clearly said no door closed" Ariana says walking in on her daughter and her new boy friend "Hudson does" Ella pouts "it's alway that with you, Ella Hudson has been with Ava for 3 years and are starting a family I can't stop their from closing their door now" Ariana says "any way I came to see if you two needed anything" Ariana smiles "nope" they both smile.

Ariana and Malcom weren't sure about letting Ella date but they knew that they would protect he no matter what, they would let her get hurt.

Ariana walks I got he spare bedroom where Ava was in tears. "Ava sweetheart" Ariana asks "im sorry" Ava cries "what you sorry for" Ariana asks "the baby hasn't moved at all" she sobs "okay let's go and get you checked" Ariana gives her a sad smile.

"I have to tell the boys where we're going" Ariana tells her "please don't let Hudson come" she cries. As much as Ariana knew Hudson should be there she didn't want to upset the distressed teen any more.

"Hudson Malcom" Ariana gently opens the door. Ariana's heart broke "what is it mum" Hudson asks "I'm taking Ava to the hospital" Ariana says "what why is she okay" Hudson asks panicked "i don't know but she wants you to stay here and help you dad" she gives him a sad smile.

Hudson runs to his girl and hugs her kisses her before Ariana takes her to to see someone. Ariana carries Ava through. She struggled but she managed.

"Can we see if your baby has a heartbeat" she asks and Ava nods lifting up bed top. Ava held her hand.

The nurse squirts some gel on her stomach and finds the babies heart beat. "Everything okay, the baby is just giving its mummy a rest" she smiles. Ava smiles hugging Ariana.

"Thank you" Ava smiles "any time" she smiles.

Ariana takes Ava back to the car and carries her in back to the bed. "Is the baby okay" Hudson asks and Ava nods. Hudson gives her a hug while Ava holds him tight. Before going back to his dad.

"I should have told you I'm sorry" Ava says "you were scared that's all" Ariana tells her "just you know Hudson's here for you" Ariana says and she nods "he's been nothing but supportive" Ava tells her "I didn't want to break his heart" Ava sobs "it will be okay soon you gave a baby girl to look after" Ariana cheers her up.

"Were you excited when you had Hudson" Ava asks "I was till 35 weeks"Ariana sighs "how come" Ava asks. "Something happened" Ariana's she's go wide "I'm sorry Ava I've got to urm" Ariana stutters before leaving the room.

She couldn't tell the reason why she wasn't excited. Hudson didn't even know.

"Malcom" Ariana asks. "What's wrong princess" he asks, he saw Ariana's eyes water and out his stuff down leaving the room.

"What's happened is everything okay" he asks hugging his wife "Ava just asked if I was exited to have Hudson and I said till 35 weeks and she asked why I nearly told her" Ariana pants. "Ariana" he calms her down "I think we need to tell Hudson" Ariana says. "What and that he got kidnapped to" he asks and Ariana nods. "We knee we had to anyway" Ariana says and he nods.

Ariana and Malcom walked towards the babies room where Hudson was with a massive smile on his face. "Hudson" Malcom asks. Hudsons looks up to his parents and his smile faded. "Mum" he asks "Ava's fine we promise you but we need to talk" Malcom says and he nods.

Hudson walks with his parents to their room and sat down. "What's going on" Hudson asks "we want to tell you something that we choose to keep from you" Ariana says "we were wait gift the right moment to tell you and we can't keep putting it off. Ava just asked me and I let it go" Ariana eyes water "Mum" he asks "dad" he questions.

"When i was 35 weeks pregnant with you, we were out shopping" Ariana smiles a little "when we got home dad found a note" Ariana sobs "what note" Hudson asks and Malcom hands him the note.

"Your not my dad" Hudson's eyes well up "listen to us" Malcom says and he nods. "Me and mum had an argument that night before Callum came in the house and i knocked him out" Malcom explains "mum went into an early labour because of stress and didn't want to see you because we thought that I wasn't your dad which I am" Malcom says "we got a dna test that said you wasn't but when you were two we re did it and dad is your farther" Ariana says and Hudson nods hugging Ariana and Malcom. "A few months after you were born" Ariana fully breaks down and Malcom pulls her close. "What happened" Hudson asks "mum our you to bed and went and had a shower while I cleaned the kitchen" Malcom says and he nod.

"Ariana runs down the stairs and into my arms naked, shaking telling me to call the police so I did an the man had you in his arms." Malcom rubs Ariana's back knowing that this was still a tough subject. Even though they got him back she still could forgive her self for not protecting him. "I was kidnapped" Hudson asks and Ariana nods. "We wanted to let you know because you have the right but we never knew the right time" Ariana sobs.

Hudson pulls Ariana into a hug and rubs her back "I'm sorry mum" Hudson says "we just didn't want Ava asking you questions and you getting upset or confused" Ariana wipes her eyes "is that why you were always protective over me" Hudson ask and Ariana nods "when ever you screamed we had a heart attack but luckily you were always alright and me and dad always protected you from that moment, we got you back. It was a Tuesday at 3am" Ariana smiles "you remember that" Malcom ask "of course it was the day I got my son back" Ariana giggles kissing his check.