56

"Ariana" Ava asks "what's wrong" Ariana asks "has Hudson dated anyone other than me" Ava asks "I wouldn't say like officially dated but he's had a few" Ariana says "why you asking" Ariana asks "because we are trying to work out who is trying to split us up" Ava says snuggling into Ariana's side. "Where is Hudson" Ariana asks "watching a movie with Mia" Ava giggles

"I would say the most jealous one that Hudson has was Lucy" Ariana says "eww he dated her" Ava asks making Ariana chuckle "you know her" Ariana Asks "she's the biggest slut going" Ava says making Ariana try to hold her laughter.

"How you feeling today" Ava asks "alright, I feel better but Malcom won't let me get out of bed" Ariana pouts "why you complaining you don't have to do anything" Ava giggles "because I'm bored" Ariana chuckles kissing Ava's forehead.

"Hi mum" Ella smiles "hi baby girl" Ariana hugs her "daddy told me to bring you this" Ella says handing her mum the tray "eww what's that" Ariana asks "no idea he said it will help you feel better" Ella shrugs "thank you baby" Ariana smiles.

"That smells horrible" Ava gags "it does" Ariana rolls her eyes.

Ava kisses Ariana's Cheek before going off back to her bedroom where Hudson and Mia were watching care bears. "You dated Lucy" Ava says "how do you know" Hudson asks "your mum" Ava sits next to him. "I left her for you" Hudson says wrapping and Ava around her placing it on her stomach.

"He loves you" Ava giggles scrolling through her phone. "Boo" Ava asks "what's wrong" Hudson asks "Lucy is in town can we go see if I get another message" Ava asks "what about this little one" Hudson asks "she can come with" Ava smiles and he nods.

"Get changed I'll go and tell mum where we're going" Hudson kisses her head and she nods.

"Mum me and Ava are going town" Hudson says walking in. "Why" Ariana asks "seeing if Lucy is the one trying to split us up" Hudson shrugs and she nods "please don't cause trouble" Ariana asks and he nods "I wont" Hudson kisses her head.

***
"Well isn't it the loved up couple" Lucy laughs walking up to them. "What do you want" Hudson Asks "a word with Ava" she says "I'm not coming with you" Ava says staying close to Hudson "you called me a slut but look who the slut is now" Lucy laughs "she's not a slut" Hudson says "you have a one year old and a baby on the way" Lucy laughs.

"Leave us alone" Ava says "at least I'm happy and know that I have something in life to look forward to" Ava says staying close to Hudson as if she was scared.

Hudson too Ava's hands and led her away. He walked them to the beach where he sat Ava down. "You okay" Hudson asks "I'm cold" Ava shivers, Hudson takes off his jumpers and placed it over Ava's head. "Do you think it's her" Ava asks "I don't know I couldn't work it out" Hudson pouts.

"I love you" Ava cuddles into him. "I love you too" Hudson tells her as they sit cuddled up watching the sea while Mia was fast asleep wrapped in her blanket.

"Want to go home" Hudson asks Ava who didn't reply. He smiles down to her sleeping face before calling his dad to come and pick them up since he couldn't carry Ava while pushing the pram.

"Come on" Malcom smiles. Malcom took Mia and the pram and Hudson carries Ava to the car and placed her in.

"So is it Lucy" Malcom asks "we don't know she came up to us and called Ava a slag but that's it" Hudson pouts "at least you know now that there is someone trying to spilt you up so you can stick together since all they'll want you to do is fall out and they'll take you" Malcom says "I know that's what I'm afraid of" Hudson sighs.

Malcom takes Ava in whole Hudson sorted out Mia who wasn't very happy. Hudson made Mia something to eat which calmed her down. "Ni-Night dada" Mia smiles "night beautiful princess" Hudson smiles kissing her head before lowering her into her cot.

Hudson smiles before leaving her room. "Hudson can you do me a favour" Malcom Asks "sure what is it" Hudson asks "can you put Katie to bed" Malcom Asks and he nods taking her from his arms.

Malcom pecks her head before Hudson carried her off. "Night Katie" Hudson smiles "Night Huddy" Katie giggles making Hudson smile before sending her off to sleep in his arms before placing her in her cot.

"Who go Katie calling me Huddy" Hudson asks "no one that's just what she calls you, she can't say your full name" Malcom chuckles.

***
"Ava princess" Hudson pouts "I can't sleep" Ava cries "shhh it's okay" Hudson rubs her back. "I'm going to get you a drink okay" Hudson tells her and she nods.

"What you still doing awake" Ariana asks "Ava can't sleep" Hudson says grabbing two bottle of water. "Is It her tummy" Ariana asks and he nods "rub her tummy in gentle circles and it sends her to sleep" Ariana smiles and he nods kissing her cheek. "How" Hudson Asks "Get her to lay her back against your front and wrap your arms around her" Ariana explains "I'm thankful you have such a good relationship with her now" Hudson chuckles. "What can I say" Ariana smiles.

Hudson walks back to her room and hands Ava the bottle of water. "Thank you" Ava sobs. "Ava princess lie on your side" Hudson asks "which side" Ava asks "so your back is facing me" Hudson says "why we spooning" Ava asks "you'll see" Hudson pecks her cheek.

Hudson smiles as he notices her eyes getting heavy before she was fast asleep. Hudson rubs her tummy for about an hour before he fell asleep.

****
"You okay princess" Malcom asks "I'm fine" Ariana smiles "you not coming to bed" Malcom Asks "I guess" Ariana stands up. "Your freezing" Malcom pouts "I just needed some time to think" Ariana whispers "you okay" Malcom asks "yeah I'm fine I just guess i was bored of being in bed since I've been there for two days" Ariana kisses his lips.

————
Who would want a book 3.

Depending on if people want a book 3 determines when I end this one.