36

"You can take her home" the nurse smiles at Ariana and Malcom. "Wait what, is as okay to come home, I know she's been breathing on her own but is it safe" Ariana asks and the nurse nods "she's shown a lot of improvement Ariana, she's doing well" she smiles.

After the nurse showed Ariana the results of her tests and monitors that Katie had on her Ariana was happy to take her home. She was 4 weeks old. Which makes Mia nearly 9 months olds.

"Do you had a car seat" the nurse asks and Malcom nods "we have Mia's in the car" Malcom explains as Ariana picks up Katie.

As they walk out to the car Ariana buckled her in. "I'm still not sure what if the nurse was wrong" Ariana asks "if the nurse says she's okay she's okay. She wouldn't have let us take her if she wasn't healthy" Malcom pecks her check and Ariana nods.

Once they arrived home Arian about the sleeping baby into her noses basket in the front room.

Ariana smiles at Mia and Ava who were playing with containers and objects. "In here Mia" Ava smiles pointing to the hole. Mia claps her hands falling to her bum, full off giggles. "Clever girl" Ava smiles.

"Where's my son" Ariana asks "he went out" Ava shrugs and Ariana nods. "Omg Katie's home" Ella gasps running down the stairs "don't wake her" Ariana says and Ella nods as Ariana goes into the kitchen.

Ava and Mia play for a while before Ava takes her hands "Let's go see Nonna and grandpa" Ava smiles walking with her into the kitchen. "Hey cutie" Ariana bends down making Mia waft her arms around. Ariana opens her arms as Mia walks towards her. Ava lets go of her hands. Mia falls into Ariana's arms and Ariana smiles. "Clever girl" Ariana smiles giving her granddaughter a big hug.

"She's getting so big" Ariana smiles picking her up and resting her on her hip "I know" Ava pouts.

"Oh don't you like nonna" Ava chuckles as Mia "Mama" Mia says making Ava's and Ariana heart melt "well done" Ava smiles taking her baby girl. "Did I hear that" Malcom asks and Ariana nods "and daddy missed it" Ava giggles leaving Ariana alone. "Has she said daddy yet or Dada" Malcom asks and Ava shakes her head.

"Is that the first time you heard that" Ava asks and Malcom nods. "Who's that" Ava asks pointing to Hudson when Hudson walks in to the kitchen. Mia shakes her head placing her head on Ava's shoulder.

"Can daddy have a hug" Hudson asks. Mia extends her arms and Hudson takes her. "Who is that Mia" Ava asks. She's really wanted her to say Dada. "Da" Mia giggles "Dada" Mia sad making everyone clap.

"Ella I told you not to wake her" Ariana pouts leaving the kitchen and going to see to her baby girl. Ariana gently picks her up and feeds her. "Baby" Ariana calls and Malcom comes through. "What's the matter" he asks "Can you make me a bottle" Ariana asks and he nods walking back to the kitchen.

Malcom made a bottle before taking it back to Ariana. "Thank you" Ariana smiles feeding her.

"She loves to walk" Malcom chuckles as Hudson walks with her round the living room. "She does" Hudson smiles. "No not up the stairs" Hudson moves her round. "Mama" Mia whispers "Ava" Hudson calls "what" she asks "Can you come down" he asks "why" Ava pouts "mama" Mia smiles looking up to her mum.

"What's wrong with Dada" Ava asks picking her up "I think this one needs a nap" Ava says going to get a bottle ready.

Hudson carries Mia up stairs and places her in her crib. Ava hands Mia her bottle and they both watch her. They watched her till she had fallen asleep. "You leaving the bottle with her" Hudson asks and Ava shakes her head placing the bottle on the side.

Ava hugs Hudson before they go into their bedroom. "You sleepy" Hudson asks and Ava nods "why don't you have a nap too" he suggests "because we never see each other anymore" Ava pouts "we do" he chuckles "yes at night" Ava pouts.

"How's the little one" Malcom asks sitting next to Ariana. "She's good" Ariana smiles. Handing her to Malcom. "Why couldn't you have a boy" Malcom pouts "hey I didn't choose" Ariana giggles "we have a boy, it could be worse and we could have had 3 girls" Ariana pecks his check "our son is all grown up with his own child, that's make me feel old" Malcom pouts "it's only because he's young" Ariana giggles.

"Does their spending time together just mean listening to them" Ariana moans looking up. "Leave them too it they love each other and we can't stop them from doing it now they have a child" Malcom chuckles.

"And plus our mums had to listen to it" Malcom laughs watching Ariana checks flush pink. "Don't remind me" Ariana pouts "what it's true my mum used to ask me about it all the time" Malcom chuckles. "Daddy's girl" Ariana smiles down to Katie who was asleep. "How do you know" he asks "because she wouldn't go to sleep in my arms" Ariana giggles.

"Hi Karen" Ariana blushes "I've never seen you blush before when I have walked in" Karen chuckles giving her a hug. "Blame Malcom" Ariana giggles going up the stairs. "Mum" Hudson asks "yes" Ariana opens the door "can you look after Mia tonight" he asks "why" Ariana asks "because Ava wants to go see her farther but she doesn't want to go alone" Hudson says "Ella don't come any further" Ariana says "why" she asks stopping. "Cover your girl" Ariana asks and he throws a blanket over her so Ella could go to her room "that's fine, is she scared because of Mia" Ariana asks and he nods.

"You stay with her I'll sort her out" Ariana gives him a smile as they hear that Mia was awake. Ariana walks to Miss room and lifts her out and placed her on her hip grabbing the bottle before going downstairs.

"Malcom were babysitting tonight" Ariana smiles "who" he ask "our granddaughter" Ariana giggles "okay" he smiles. "Want to play" Ariana asks and Mia nods. Ariana sets her down in front of the coffee table and gives her books counters and her tub.

"Mama" Mia asks "mamas sleeping" Ariana tells her "Dada" she asks "dada with mummy" Ariana pecks her check. "No" Ariana takes the block away from her mouth.

"How's little Katie" Karen asks "she's good" Malcom smiles. "I didn't think you would have her home already" she smiles "neither did we" Ariana smiles "she would only be 32 weeks and in my stomach still" Ariana giggles "that's so scary" Karen says taking Katie for a hold since only Malcom and Ariana had held their baby.

"How come were baby sitting" he asks "because Ava wants to go see her dad and she's scared so she doesn't want to take Mia" Ariana says and he nods.

"Hi" Mia smiles to Karen "hi Mia" Karen smiles. Ariana gets up to go and get a drink. Ariana tunes round I see Mia in her hands and knees crawling following her. "Mama dada" she pouts "you want you mummy and daddy" Ariana asks and she smiles. Ariana starts to walk and Mia follows on her hands and knees.

"You letting her crawl up the stairs" Malcom asks "she always does as long as she's not walking and I'm here she's fine" Ariana smiles. Ariana makes sure she's secure and followed her up the stairs.

Ariana opened Hudson's bedroom door and Mia crawled in. "Dada" Mia stands to fall back over again. Ariana takes her hands hand helps her walks to the bed and hands her to Hudson.

"She wanted you both" Ariana smiles and he nods "Mama" Mia sits on Ava waking her up "hi baby girl" Ava yawns. Mia lies on her chest and Ava smiles.

"My mum said she would look after Mia tonight" Hudson pecks her check "I told you not to ask she has a baby to look after" Ava says "she's fine with it Ava's. She's feeding her bottle so My dad could get up and feed Katie if that is necessary" Hudson tells her and she nods.

"You going to be okay with nonna and grandpa tonight" Ava asks Mia who nods.