38

"Come on Mia you can do it" Ava coos as Ariana and Ava sat on the floor. "Mama" Mia pouts "come to mummy" Ava opens her arms. Ariana stands her up and let's go off her hands. "Come on Baby girl" Ava smiles. Mia takes her first step. "Well done" Ariana and Ava both say as she moved again until she had got to Ava. "Clever girl" Ava pecks her check "mummy's so proud" Ava smiles.

"You dancing" Ava smiles as she bends her knees and bounces. "She's a little cutie" Ariana smiles. "Morning" Hudson smiles walking down the stairs "you just missed her walking" Ava pouts. "Aww" Hudson pouts.

"Dada" Mia smiles walking towards him. "Clever girl" Hudson picks her up. Ava stands up and walks over to him. "How'd you sleep" She asks "really good" he smiles kissing her lips.

"Hi baby" Ariana smiles walking to the door. "Hi" Malcom smiles "how was your walk" Ariana asks looking down to her sleeping girl "good, I got her to sleep" Malcom chuckles holding Ariana.

"Mia took her first steps" Ariana smiles "really" he asks with a smile and Ariana nods. "That's amazing" Malcom smiles. Ariana leans up to his lips and kisses them.

"I love you" Ariana whispers "I love you too" Malcom smiles down to her.

Ariana picks up Katie and transfers her to her Moses basket while Malcom places pram away.

Ariana and Malcom say cuddled on the sofa. "What's the wether like outside" Ariana asks "it's sunny but there is a breeze" Malcom smiles to her.

"Where's Ella" Malcom asks "still in bed" Ariana chuckles "lazy" he giggles "we might as well leave her, it's half term" Ariana chuckles and he nods "unless it get after lunch because she is sleeping tonight" Malcom tells her and Ariana nods.

"You haven't seen Lauren in a while, why don't you go and have some girl time with her" Malcom suggests "I'll see if she's free" Ariana smiles grabbing her phone.

****
"Hey" Ariana smiles hugging her best friend. "Hi" Lauren replies. "Shopping" Ariana asks and Lauren nods.

"Malcom would like these" Lauren holds up a set of panties and bra. "He would But no" Ariana giggles "that's not like you" Lauren giggles "I don't need to impress him I'm his wife" Ariana pouts. "Anyway, I have some news" Lauren squeals as they walk out the shop. "What" Ariana asks with a smile. "I'm engaged" she squeals "congratulations" Ariana smiles "and of course your my maid of honour" Lauren stated making Ariana squeal.

"How are you and Malcom, every time we meet up you always have something to say about him and you haven't even really spoke about him" Lauren asks "we're good" Ariana smiles "you sure" she asks and Ariana nods "I guess I'm just tired since I have a new born to look after" Ariana sighs "that is the last child isn't it" Lauren asks and Ariana nods.

"You going to try for a baby" Ariana asks "I think once we have got married we might do"Lauren smiles.

After a catch up with Lauren, Ariana decided to go home.

****
"What we had a party" Ariana asks walking in through the front door "nope" Malcom chuckles cleaning up. "Why's it a tip" Ariana asks putting her stuff down "because Mia threw everything around" Malcom chuckles.

Ariana helped Malcom clean up the house making it back how it was. There was something about an untidy house that made Ariana distressed. If it was tidy. Well as tidy as it could be with children and baby's in the house.